08- ' 'A Little Story' '

Previous-

------------------------------------------------

"What is it?" Jotaro asked. Josuke stared at Jotaro. "Oh I was just wondering if you seen Rohan." Josuke asked. "No, why?" Jotaro questioned. "It's nothing it's just-" Josuke paused. "I wanted to ask questions?" Josuke continued sounding unsure of himself. "Check his house again... I'm busy." Jotaro replied. "You think he's there again?" Josuke blushed. "Yeah, it's his house." "Yeah I guess your right." Josuke blushed more. "I'll be on my way then."

------------------------------------------------

Now-

Josuke waved bye as he walked down the hall. Jotaro sighed as he closed the door. "Good grief." Jotaro huffed as he walked toward Kakyoin. Jotaro smiled a bit at the person in front of him. "I find it cute that you show the most emotions with me." Kakyoin smiled as he took Jotaro's hat, placing it on his head. Jotaro blushed a little. "Is that so?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin smirked and turn around and walked away. "Good grief." Kakyoin mimicked as he tilted Jotaro's hat to block his face. Jotaro smiled and walked towards Kakyoin. "Hey Nori, you forgot something." Jotaro said as he placed his coat on Kakyoin's shoulders. "huh?" Kakyoin said without realizing what Jotaro did. He looked over at his shoulders and then at Jotaro to see that he in fact, wasn't wearing his coat. Kakyoin looked up at Jotaro before he spoke. "Ora Ora-" Kakyoin smiled. Jotaro blushed a bit before he took back his hat. "Cute." Jotaro mutter as he looked at Kakyoin wearing his coat. Kakyoin smiled and went to go kiss Jotaro's cheek. "We have a big day tomorrow so let's get some sleep." Kakyoin added before he dragged Jotaro into the bedroom. Jotaro hummed as he strip down to his usual. While Kakyoin was in his Pj's. Jotaro looked over to see that Kakyoin was standing without his leg braces. "Wait, what happened to your leg braces? Are you okay?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin turned around, confused on what Jotaro was asking. Then Kakyoin looked down at his legs and back up at Jotaro, giggling. "Are you blind? they been off silly..." Kakyoin smiled brightly. "They been off at least today." Kakyoin added. Jotaro looked outside and back at Kakyoin that was getting into the bed. Jotaro smiled a bit and crawled into bed to. "Night Nori." Jotaro whisper while snuggling with him. "Night Jojo." Kakyoin whispered back as they both began to fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

"Jotaro, it's 7:30 AM." Kakyoin spoke while lightly shaking Jotaro to wake up. "Huh?" Jotaro said half asleep. "We have to get ready, Silly." Kakyoin said as he got up from the bed. "Breakfast is on the table." He continued before he left the room. Jotaro rubbed his eye's before looking at the clock that had the time '7:37 A M' on it. Jotaro quickly got up from the bed and walked towards the closet. He opened it and grabbed a black turtle neck, a vest, white pants, and his coat from off the floor. Jotaro got dressed and headed to the table to see mixed rice with uni in a bowl. Jotaro sat down and quietly ate his meal before getting up to sat take of his bowl. "Alright, i'm ready now." Jotaro smiled as he walked over to Kakyoin. "What Time is it?" Kakyoin asked. Jotaro looked at his watch before responding. "7:57 AM." Jotaro spoke as Kakyoin nodded. "We still have some time to kill." Kakyoin smiled as he headed out the door. Jotaro followed him and close the door.

"where to?" Jotaro asked. "Follow me." Kakyoin said as he grabbed Jotaro by the wrist. Jotaro pulled his hat down and blushed. the two ran out of the hotel and pasted ocean. Kakyoin lead Jotaro into a building. Jotaro looked around to see that it was some kind of gift shop. He looked over and saw Kakyoin smiling. "Your adorable, you know that?" Jotaro said smiling. Kakyoin rolled his eye while blushing. "I saw something here that you might like." Kakyoin said at he walked towards the side of the store. Jotaro followed him. "See, aren't these cute?" Kakyoin asked as he picked up a little glass turtle key chain with other glass sea creatures. Jotaro picked up one himself and looked at it. "I'm getting it." Jotaro calmly spoke. Kakyoin giggled. "I knew you would like it." Kakyoin said as they both walk up front to buy it. "that'll be 1061 yen." The cashier told. Jotaro paid for it and left. Jotaro then attached it to his pants and smiled. "Are you happy now?" Kakyoin asked. "I've been happy." Jotaro replied with a smile.

"Shall we go to the meetup place?" Jotaro continued. Kakyoin nodded and lead the way. "JOTARO!" A voice was heard in the distance. "Hm?" Jotaro turned and saw Koichi run to them. "A-Are you going to the meetup place?" Koichi said trying to catch his breath. "Yes Koichi, but we we're going to walk alon-" Jotaro was interrupted by Kakyoin's elbow in his side. "Wanna walk with us Koichi?" Kakyoin smiled even though his elbow was in Jotaro's side. "Are you sure it's okay?" Koichi asked. "Yeah of course." Kakyoin replied as he took his elbow away from Jotaro. "What was that for?" Jotaro grunted. "I just felt like doing it." Kakyoin smiled politely. "Anyways he should get going." Kakyoin continued as he started to walk. "Yeah..." Jotaro growled. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get like this? Because I remember you when you had leg braces on after that one day." Koichi asked while they were walking. "Hmmm, it was when Jotaro and I were 17, we had to track down a man that goes by the name-" Kakyoin paused. "His name doesn't matter anyways, but he was nearly killed." Jotaro finished for him. Koichi looked at the two them. "It's okay you don't have to continue the story." Koichi said while looking at his feet. "No, No, it's okay. It's been over 10 years, eventually I have to talk about it." Kakyoin spoke. "I was 17 and I was on a family trip and ran into a guy named- Dio... he kinda brainwashed me? Well I'm not completely sure but I was ordered to kill Jotaro and Mr.Joestar. I was saved from Dio's flesh bud and went on another trip to stop him. After we found him..." Kakyoin paused. "I nearly died to find out his stand hidden ability- suprise It was to stop time..." Kakyoin continued. "Oh." Koichi replied. "I'm sorry, I just dont know what to say." Koichi added.

Jotaro looked at Kakyoin. "Do you need help?" Jotaro asked smirking. "Help? Help wit- Oh No, your not picking me up Mr. Kujo." Kakyoin huffed. Koichi looked over. "JOTARO NO, STOP IT." Kakyoin yelled while he was trying to get out of Jotaro grasp. Both struggling one way or another. "Alright, fine." Jotaro spoke as he put Kakyoin down. "One thing-" Jotaro continued. "What is it?" Kakyoin asked. "Star Platinum, The World." Jotaro said, stopped time. "I'm going to pick you up, you can't stop me." Jotaro spoke even if time was stopped. He picked Kakyoin up like a baby. Time resumed. Kakyoin looked around and saw that he was in Jotaro's arms. "I'm not a child Jotaro! Put me down." Kakyoin huffed. "No." Jotaro replied. Kakyoin stared at Jotaro. "Fine then have it your way." Kakyoin smiled before bringing out 'Hierophant Green' then grabbing Jotaro's arms and holding him back as he jumped out of his arms. Kakyoin smiled and continued walking. Jotaro pulled him to him practically hugging him. "It's either I carry you or we don't go at all." Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear. Kakyoin frowned a bit and lifted his arms up. "Good." Jotaro added as he pick up Kakyoin like a baby. Koichi laughed a little. Kakyoin crossed his arms and blushed. "Don't worry we're almost there." Jotaro spoke.

--------------------------------

1324 words....

And Oh no the next chapter or two is gonna be the battle O-O

Well imma change a lot tho so it's not the same... I mean the outcome of Kira's death and a little more but otherwise it's gonna be different uwu.... ' -' I'm not ready.... you will know what I mean once to read it also I see you you guys skipping to the lemon👀 don't think I dont

This story came 2 days early because I'm impatient for you guys to see the next chapter :^ and because of that offical time and day the chapters with come out is MONDAY 12AM-4PM CDT or around that time

Anyways bye, see you next week and thank for 230 views;-; I also have oneshots out to of you want to check that out.