05- ' 'So Close, Yet So Far' '

Previous-

------------------------------------------------

Kakyoin looked at Jotaro. "Wait, when did you have a kid?" Kakyoin questioned. "Good grief. Let's just focus on the case." Jotaro tried to avoid the question. He looked down. "I'm a lame excuse for a father anyways." Jotaro muttered

------------------------------------------------

Now-

"Wait what?" Kakyoin said unknowingly, knowing exactly what he said. "Nothing." Jotaro spoke. Kakyoin looked unset. "Were here..." Jotaro said, breaking the silence. Everyone looked not realizing they got there. "Be careful, look for anything that may help." Jotaro added while putting Kakyoin down. Kakyoin blushed a bit, forgetting that he was being held. Josuke opened the door to reveal a nice looking inside. "This is pretty nice for a murderer." Okuyasu joked. Kakyoin, Koichi and Okuyasu went off to the kitchen. Jotaro and Josuke off to some kind of room. Jotaro picked up what seems to be a scrapbook of Kira's. He started to look thought it. Jotaro closed it and scanned the room. Jotaro pointed out the 3rd place trophies. "There's no telling what his hobbies are." Jotaro added.

----------- anyways you can skip to 'after Kira's father gets away' if you dont want a repeat of "heart father"

"Now to think of it I saw something in this one drawer." Josuke  said while walking over to a desk opening up to scraps in bottles. "They seem to have some kind of year on them? But what's in the bottles?" Josuke questioned while looking at it. Jotaro picked up nail clippers. "They seem to be nail clippings." Jotaro calmly answered. Josuke jumped back disgusted. "Wait- are those... the victims nails?!" Josuke yelled as Jotaro picked up a book with data on the nail clippings. "No, there his." Jotaro spoke. "That mean he has been collecting them since 1983? For 15 years? AND with records of each finger! He's so organized!" Josuke blurted. Jotaro scanned the pages. "I guess we found his werid hobby." Jotaro pointed out. Josuke and Jotaro start to talk about how this is to determine his condition on his murderer instincts. "But this isn't a way to track him." Jotaro paused and looked around. "There must be something else." All of the sudden the camera seemed to take a picture by itself. "We're not alone." Jotaro spoke.

  They looked at the picture and saw theirselves, and what seems to be Kira's father? "His expression looks like he wants to leave." Jotaro said. Soon the two was spooked by the phone ringing. Kakyoin looked around the corner to see what's going on. Jotaro put his hand up to tell him to stay there. The phone stop ringing. "HURRY UP AND ANSWER THE PHONE!" What seems to be the phone yelling at them? The phone raised up and flew at Josuke, hitting him. "Does it really look like I want to leave? It's the opposite you moron!" Kira's father said. "My facial expression is saying that I'm never letting out of this house. Anyone who try's to go after my son must die!" He added. "You Bastard! You knew of his crimes?" Koichi and Okuyasu came around the corner. Kakyoin looked back. "Yeah, is there something wrong?" Okuyasu asked. "Damnit, where are you hiding! Face us you ghost!" Josuke yelled. "G-Ghost?" Koichi blurted as coming forward.

Kakyoin stopped them from taking another step. Jotaro looked at the picture. "Josuke, he's not hiding. He's been here from the start." Jotaro told Josuke. "Look." Jotaro said while showing Josuke the picture, but this time Kira is holding the phone. "When did he-?" Josuke said. "He's moving around in the picture." Jotaro pointed out. "I'll kill you." Kira's father told. "I'll kill anyone who dares try to go after my precious son." Kria said while standing up in the picture. "JOSUKE! WE CAN ATTACK GHOST WITH OUR STANDS!" Koichi yelled. Josuke brings out 'Crazy Diamond' and tore the picture, but once he did Jotaro and Josuke started to fall apart. "Hurry up and fix it, Josuke!" Jotaro yelled. "Any damage done to the picture would be done to us!" He continued. They were fixed back together. "That power, it's the same kind as my son." Kira's father blurted. Josuke turned around. "Okuyasu,  use the hand to cut the old man out!" Josuke yelled. "Leave it to me Josuke!" Said Okuyasu as he ran full speed to Josuke but ended up on the otherside running into the glass. "Huh? What the? Why did I run into the window?" He Blurted. Koichi tried to put his hands in the room but they ended up on the otherside. "My hands! They are over there!" Koichi yelled. "I can't come thought!" Koichi continued. Kakyoin tried it myself and walked to the other side and turned around to face Jotaro. Josuke tried to run out but hit some kind of wall. "There'sa wall I can't see! It won't break! B-But how?" Josuke spoke. "You finally figured it out? It's a framed photo! It may look like your in the room but your actually not!" Kira's father said. "I'm a ghost that exists thorugh photographs. I can control the dimension of any picture I'm in." He continued "in the picture? But it's right in front of me." Okuyasu said. "You dont have to think that hard on it! After I'm finished with these two, I'll trap you three and slice you up!" Kira's dad threaten. "Josuke! Jotaro!" Koichi yelled.

Kakyoin froze. "I'll kill you!" Kira's father  told as he took the knife to Josuke's head. "Stop it damnit!" Josuke blurted! Jotaro walked off. "Jotaro-san, what are you doing!" Josuke yelled. "Do something! Anything! Use Star Platinum!" Josuke continued yelling. "Josuke, I'm giving up." "What?" Josuke followed Jotaro words. "It seems impossible to stop the old man." Jotaro spoke. "And the damage is just going to come back to us. Making Star Platinum useless. When somethings unless. I give up" Jotaro added. "What did you say, Jotaro-san?" Josuke muttered. "JOTARO WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING! YOU CAN'T GIVE UP!" Kakyoin yelled. "I'll kill you!" Kira's father interrupted, finally 'chopping' their heads off. The knife came out of the draw. "Your heads went flying." Kira's father spoke. The knife pointed at Josuke. "T-the knife." Josuke whispered. The knife flew at Josuke. Josuke tried to punch it with his stand but Crazy Diamond's fist went through. "What?" Josuke said, confused. "I can't touch it!  J-Jotaro-san!" "I've given up on stopping the old man, but..." Jotaro took the picture and pointed to the camera, allowing it to only show Kira's father in the next photo. "Josuke, say something cool. Let him have it." Jotaro told Josuke. "R-Right, y-you didn't scare me at all, you idiot!" Josuke lied.

-----------------------------------------------
After Kira's Father got away...

"What now?" Koichi asked. "We wait." Jotaro answered. "Wait for what?" Josuke questioned. "Anything." Jotaro replied before turning away. "We should get going." Jotaro added. Kaky nodded and started to walk with Jotaro back to the hotel. Koichi, Josuke, and Okuyasu looked at each other and walked home.

"You know you scared me back there." Kakyoin admitted. Jotaro stared at him. "I didn't mean to." Jotaro spoke. "What do you mean? You kept saying that you were giving up! You could've died if you weren't fast enough." Kakyoin started to shed a tear of that thought. "Hey, but I didn't... I'm still here with you, aren't I?" Jotaro said. "I know, it's just that I can't bear the thought of yo-you..." Kakyoin started to choke on his words. Jotaro stopped and hugged Kakyoin. "There's no need to go there." Jotaro stared into kakyoin's eyes. "I'll always be here with you." Jotaro said before kissing Kakyoin on the forehead. "Okay..." Kakyoin said crying into Jotaro's chest. "Promise me... promise me that we can stay like this forever..." Kakyoin said while drying his tears. "I promise..." Jotaro said, looking at what he had in front of him.

"I promise"

-----------------------------------------------

1301 words! HELL YEAH! Let's go!
Anyways I've been thinking... and I have plans.... for this story... and hmmm

The ending of this is going to play a big role ;-; just so you know this part isn't completely useless

So anyways thank you for reading <3