19- ' '1- 2- 3- Testing' '

Previous-

-------------------------------------------

  "I'm fine, jeez you always worry to much." Kakyoin spoke. "I worry to much because I had to watch you die, GODDAMMIT!" Jotaro broke into tears. "Jotaro listen to me." Kakyoin spoke in a sweet tone. Jotaro looked up at him. "That doesn't matter anymore, okay? I'm going to stay with you this time." Kakyoin smiled as he held Jotaro in his arms. "But your not fucking locking me up in the hotel." Kakyoin whispered in Jotaro's ear. 

-------------------------------------------

Now- 

  Jotaro smiled. "I won't... perhaps, but on another note... are you hungry?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin shook his head, he wasn't really hungry today. "You sure? You barely eaten anything today." Jotaro questioned. "Yes Jotaro, I'm sure that I'm not hungry... Actually I'm going to head to bed." Kakyoin spoke in a light tone, standing himself up before hopping into bed. Jotaro just sat on the floor. He didn't want ask Kakyoin a whole bunch of questions and make him more upset. Something was ethier wrong with Kakyoin or he had a terrible mindset. Jotaro kept thinking to himself, without even noticing he was laying on the floor. His mind grew tried after overthinking things. Their he was, sleep on the floor instead of the comfort of a bed.

. . .

  Jotaro's eyes fluttered open. 'Wasn't I sleeping on the flo-' Jotaro stopped in mid-thought. He then realized he was in the reality without his beloved Kakyoin.

  He got up and out of bed before changing into his clothes for today. Jotaro did a few basic things. He started to head to the door. He stopped himself and turned around. He pulled his desk drawer open and ripped off a sticky note from the stack. Then writing something down for him to remember later. He then continued his way out the door

. . .

______

'try out experiment---wound test'

-he wants to see if
damage or the same
wounds will appear in
both realities tonight
_

_____

. . .

  Jotaro was at the coffee shop with his tea but he was still tried. It was early like usual. He ordered this coffee and just calmly sat there. It was quiet, just how he likes it. Eventually the this quietness broke and his eyes met with Rohan's. "You are a strange one, Jotaro." Rohan spoke as he sat down right in front of him. Jotaro only looked away and sipped his drink. He then sat it down and cleared his throat. "What exactly do you mean by that? Looks, attitude, or my actions?" Jotaro asked. Rohan sighed before speaking. "I could never read you, and not with my stand I mean your facial expression. And you come back here because you think your saving someone that was reduced to atoms? How?" Rohan questioned. Jotaro got up, he was pissed. His eyes where covered by his hat's shadow. "You shut your damn mouth, or I'm going to shut to for you. You got that? I don't care if we're in public or not." Jotaro growled at Rohan while grabbing him by the collar. He had his fist in the air, ready to strike Rohan. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU! I'm sorry,  just don't hit me." Rohan blurted, grabbing the attention of others around them.

  Jotaro then looked around him slightly. He let go of Rohan and walked away. Rohan dusted himself. "He could be a huge asshole sometimes." Rohan muttered.