Chapter 2

The train screeches to a stop, making all of the passengers look out the window. We were at Hogwarts, our home away from home.

I smiled. I was happy to be back at Hogwarts. I felt safe here from my dark secret, surrounded by hundreds of wizards. Even if some might turn on me if they knew what I was hiding.My mind drifted off. I imagined hundreds of wizards attacking me. The thought alone gave me chills.

I knew that I could protect myself, if it had to come to it. I was a very powerful witch, it ran through my veins, but I was always told to suppress my powers. I could only use them in the summer, at Dumbledore and mine manor.

What I did know, was that my power was rare. Dumbledore said that it comes from both of my parents pure blood line. 

Unlike most wizard or witches, I didn't need a wand to use my powers. I was powerful with or without a wand. The only side effect of my powers, was that the more power I used, the lower my chances of survival were. I was a ticking time bomb. A witch who couldn't use 100% of the powers, or I would most likely perish.

Waking myself from my thoughts, Cedric teasingly poked my nose. "You did it again." He laughed. Me and my mind are always drifting away from reality, or stuck in her head,as her friends call it. "It's time to grab our carts, and get on the carriages."

I smiled and jumped out of the train. With my cart, I walked to the carriage. In the front were horse like creatures, that only people that had seen death, could see. I had been told to act as I didn't see them, so I did precisely that. I heard Harry and Luna talking about the horse like creature in the front, but ignored it.

When the carriage ride was over, Cedric and I walked side by side to our house. I looked over, noticing for the first time that Cedric was looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, giggling,"It's rude to stare, Cedric."

Cedric laughed," You've changed a lot over the summer. Appearances anyways." He pointed to my heart," That, however, is the same."

I laughed, elbowing him. He was right, I had changed some. My y/h/l, y/h/c hair had gotten lighter. My y/e/c eyes seemed to sparkle more, and were brighter. I had always had a few curves, but they seemed to be more noticeable now, since I had slimmed down quite a lot.

I look at Cedric, and smile. "Is that a bad thing?"

He blushed and looked away from me, before looking back at my y/e/c eyes. "No, you just look more." He paused, and smirked. "Decent."

I looked away, teasingly scoffing. Cedric and I were always teasing each other, but I knew what he meant. I smiled, walking in to my room.