Chapter 14

We snuck into one of the spots that Dumbledore loved the most. The room that overlooked the stars, as he called it.

I lean over the railings, instantly feeling Draco wrap his arms to steady me. This was one of my favorite spots too.

I look away from the stars, noticing for the first time that Draco is pacing around. Obviously worried about something.

"Draco?", I say. "What's wrong?"

He stops pacing around and makes direct eye contact with me. "Don't feel like you need to stay with me after this, Y/n. You can leave at any time. I just need to show someone."

He starts to pull his sleeve up. My hand covers my mouth, I already knew what he was going to show me.

Voldemort, my father, had marked the man I loved. He was a death eater.

I began to sob, running up to hold Draco as he began to cry too.

"My father, he made me do it.", he said holding onto me.

In between my sobs, I said, "Draco, I'm never leaving you again. I promise."

Draco, surprised by my words, looked up at me. His eyes drifted to my lips before he leaned in and kissed me.

I was shocked at first, but then I started to kiss back.

Our soft kiss turned  quickly turned in to us wanting more. I began to take off his jacket. Taking it off, I unbuttoned one of the buttons on his shirt before he stopped me.

Breathless he said, "Not here."

He took my hand, making me stand.  Before I knew it, we were in front of his bedroom door. I didn't even scold him this time.

He pushed me against the door, kissing me all over. He didn't stop kissing me, even as he held onto me , while opening the door.

Shutting the door behind him, he put me over his shoulders. I was still giggling when he laid me on his bed.

I stopped giggling when I saw him leaning over me.

"Y/n, are you sure you want this to happen?"