Chapter 5

I hurry out of detention, hoping that Draco wouldn't talk to me again. I stop when I hear someone calling my name.

"Y/n," Harry called after me.

I stopped and before I turned around, I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to do this right now. I needed to figure out my next move. If I should talk to Dumbledore or not. Turning around, I smiled, "Hi, Harry. What's up?"

I noticed Draco walking past us, a look was on his face, but I couldn't quite read it. Without Harry seeing, I saw him secretly motion for me to follow him.

I look back to Harry, noticing for the first time how nervous he was. "I just wanted to thank you for standing up for me earlier." He scratched behind his head, looking confused. "I don't think anyone expected you to do that."

I smile, looking back at Draco, who was smirking at our conversation.

I looked back at Harry, with a smirk of my own. "It was no big deal. I hated seeing that ferret talk to you that way." I quickly hugged Harry, stealing a peak at a now unamused Draco. He began to walk away, again signaling for me to follow him.

I stop hugging Harry, and start walking away. "I'll see you later, Harry."

Still shocked from the hug, Harry just shook his head to agree to Y/n's statement.

I round the corner, not seeing Draco anywhere. The halls where empty since everyone should be in the Great Halls right now.

I feel a hand grabbing my waist, pulling me in to a closet. At the sound of the door locking, I take out my wand. I then do a spell to light up my wand. My wand meets the end of Draco's face. He didn't look scared at all, he looked more amused than scared.

His gray eyes meet my y/e/c ones,"Y/n, put the wand down."

I slightly start to put the wand away. I felt Draco watching my moves to do so. That's when I noticed how tense it was in the room, and I realized why.

Draco's hands were still holding onto my waist. It also didn't help that we were in a tight, small closet. I could feel Draco's breath on my lips. I looked up to see him looking at my lips. Teasing him, I bite my lip.

Shocked by this, Draco's eyes light up. He was enjoying this. 

Tired of teasing him. I steeped as far back as the closet let me. His arms couldn't reach me anymore.

"What do you want, Draco?,"I say crossing my arms.

Noticing my posture, Draco again smirks. Does this boy never not smirk?

"We need to talk about our deal."

Confused, I say," What deal?"

He looks at me and steps closer. I try to step back more , but I hit the wall. "Wouldn't you like me to keep your secret, princess?" He puts his arms on the wall around me. " I think being the Slytherin Princess would fit you better than being the Hufflepuff princess."

I rest my hand on his face and start to lean in. He falls for it and begins to as well. I laugh, making him stop. "Did you really think that I was going to kiss you?" He looks at me again shocked. I saw how mad he was becoming.

I sigh, knowing that he could spill my secret. "Fine. I'll make a deal, but it won't be that kind of deal." I said making direct eye contact with him.

Stepping back, he sighed, "Fine." He began to rub his forehead like he had another headache.

After giving it some thought, he looked back at me." You become my slave."

I shout," I will not be your slave!"

He laughs,"Let me finish, princess." I stop talking to let him finish.

He smiles, "That's better. How about every night, while the others are eating in the Great Hall, I sneak you into my room to clean, or finish my homework. We can meet here every night, in this closet."

Knowing that I have no other choice, I sigh and agree. The bell rings, meaning everyone would be roaming the halls soon. He opens the door and looks at me before he leaves. "See you tomorrow night, princess."

I wait a few minutes in the dark closet. Why did I feel like I just signed my life away to Draco?