Chapter 12

Before I start the chapter, I would like to say, even though I'm picking out the dreses, you can imagine whatever dress you'd rather have it be. Also, thank you for reading my story. It means a lot to me:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day of the dance, and also the day that me and the girls were getting our dresses. We signed up to go to Hogsmeade early this morning.

I look around the store, noticing all of the pretty dresses. I wanted to find a yellow dress. A dress that wasn't like any of my last dresses. Something a Hufflepuff wouldn't normally wear.

Luna, Hermione, and Ginny were ahead of me, looking at their house color dresses as well.

After looking around, we all had some dresses picked out. We let one girl go at a time, while the others sat on the coaches, judging which dress should be the one.

Luna went first. Her pick was a beautiful, light blue dress. The dress had a leaf patterns traveling down the dress. It fit her perfectly. 

Next was Hermione

Next was Hermione. She picked a beautiful, rose patterned, red dress. The dress fluffed out. It was personally one of my favorites.

Ginny went next

Ginny went next. Her dress was red too. It had a flower pattern going down dress. It looked flawless with her red hair.

Finally, it was my turn

Finally, it was my turn. I had picked out several dresses, but none of them met what kind of dress I wanted. I was about to give up when Hermione ran me a dress.

She smiled, looking at me, "I think that this is what you want."

I look at the dress and gasp. She was right. The dress was yellow, my houses color. It had a low V cut in the front, with a small pattern around the waist. I hugged Hermione, excited. "Thank you so much, Hermione!"

We all smiled at each other as we left the store

~~~~~~~~~~Later in the day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls and I went back to Hogwarts. We were in the Hufflepuff house, doing our hair and makeup.

We had the latest, most listened to, music blaring.

 My favorite song came on, and I couldn't help but sing along. 

The girls were clapping and cheering for me as I danced around the girls bathroom. I knew that anyone could have heard me, but I didn't care. This was the happiest I had been in days.

Our hair and makeup was done. We also had our dresses on. We had thirty minutes until the dance started, so we all walked to the dance entrance, waiting for our dates.

I really hoped that this night would be good.