Chapter 6

It was the first night that I would be Draco's "slave". I decided not to tell Dumbledore. It would make him worried, and mad. Believe me, that's not a good combo.

I sit besides Cedric, eating little bits of food. I was too nervous to eat.

"Why are you so dressed up?," Cedric asked noticing my apparel.

I look down at my outfit. It was a little colder tonight, so I had put on a cropped yellow sweatshirt, and paired it with black pants and shoes. I hated to admit it, but I dressed up for Draco.

Before I could answer, I felt someone watching me. I looked at the Slytherin table to see Draco watching me, with a smirk. He noticed that I dressed up too.

I look back at Cedric, who luckily didn't see me looking at Draco. "I just felt like dressing up tonight. I never do at dinner." That was partially the truth.

I notice Draco stand up and wink at me. No one else noticed, thankfully. That was my cue to go.

I stand up, making Cedric look up at me. "I'm going to go get ready for bed. " I faked a yawn. "I'm tired."

Starting to stand up, Cedric said, "Okay, let me walk you to your room."

"No," I yelled before realizing. I watch as Cedric starts to sit down again. He was looking at me, waiting for me to explain. "I mean, you don't have to, Ced. I'm fine! Plus, I know you're not done eating." He smiled looking at his plate. He was only on his first.

"I guess you're right," he said laughing. "Just don't get lost."

I looked back at him with my best smile. "Never." I secretly hoped that I wouldn't get lost too. I wasn't worried getting lost in the castle. I was worried about losing myself around Draco. 

I look back, one last time, giving Cedric a small wave. He would be so mad if he figured out who's room I would be in tonight. I just hope that he never figured out.