Chapter 15

*THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER, SO IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU CAN SKIP AHEAD.*

I closed my eyes and took a breath before opening them and responding, "I do. I want you."

I watched Draco's eyes glazed over with lust as he gently pushed me onto his bed. His soft lips attacked my neck, leaving kisses and small bites across every inch. My breath hitched as he kissed the sweet spot on my neck.

He chuckled softly and whispered, "I've been waiting to find that very spot since I first fell for you."

I could feel my face grow red, "What else have you been waiting to find?"

"You'll see, princess."

His hand slowly made its way up and down my side, while the other gently cupped and played with my chest. I shivered in pleasure at his touch, absolutely adoring the attention he was giving me. I crashed my lips into his and draped my arms around his neck. The hand that had been caressing my side began to run along the seams of my underwear, getting dangerously close to my sensitive area. I pushed myself against his hand, moaning softly into the kiss. Draco pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes, his trademark smirk ever present.

"Are you sure you want to do this? This is the last time I'm asking," he stated.

I blushed and nodded eagerly, "If you stop now I'd have to finish myself."

Draco leaned close to my ear and whispered, "In that case, you'll have to beg for it."

I let out a breath and pulled at the collar of his shirt, "I'm not begging for anything until you're out of these clothes."

I helped him unbutton his shirt and trousers and before much longer he was as nude as I was. To be honest, I didn't expect him to be as toned as he was. I ran my hands along the outline of his torso. Without warning, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I gasped in surprise.

"I believe you owe me some begs," Draco said lowly. The look in his eyes was stronger than ever.

I struggled playfully against his grip before biting my lip. "Please, Draco. Give your all to me. I can't take the teasing any longer. I want to be sore tomorrow morning."

The Slytherin prince smiled and tucked a lock of my h/c hair behind my ear. "I hope I don't disappoint you, darling, but I'm afraid there's some more teasing you'll have to go through before I take you."

My face flushed, "Like what?"

"Well," Draco's eyes trailed downwards, "I didn't have a chance to get to the sweets table at the ball. But I believe you'll suffice."

Draco let go of my wrists and began a trail of kisses leading to my lower stomach. He looks up at me as he tugs at the waistband of my underwear with his teeth. I help him take them off and they're tossed to an unknown place in the room. Draco placed his head between my thighs and got to work. His warm tongue licked up and down my folds as his thumb gently circled around my sensitive nub. I writhed under him, the tensing of my muscles telling me I was getting closer to climax each second.

"D-Draco," I breathed, "I-I'm gonna-" I was cut off by a wave of pure pleasure as I came. I arched my back, moaning at the feeling of unraveling.

I could feel Draco lick up my juices before he looked up at me, "Definitely better than any desserts back at the ball."

I blushed harshly, panting a little, "Alright, no more teases. Just take me already."

"Your wish is my command, princess," Draco replied with a smirk.

He got rid of his boxers and lined himself up with my entrance. He then leaned in close to my ear, "I'll be gentle until you want me to go faster, okay?"

I nodded and put my arms around him. He slowly pushed his length inside me. I gasped and winced at the feeling. The bittersweet mixture of pain and pleasure. Draco's breath was strained as he stayed still, as much as he wanted to continue, he waited until I was ready. After a few deep breaths, pleasure overpowered the pain. I moaned softly, letting Draco know it was okay for him to move. He began thrusting in and out of me at a steady pace. Pleasure washed over me, making me let out uncontrollable moans. Draco let out low growls and moans as he continued. Just like before, I felt my muscles begin to tense up. Draco sped up and leaned in to my ear.

"Y-Y/n... I'm close," he growled softly.

My thoughts were fogged, so all I did was nod in response. After a few more moments, I arched my back in climax, moaning out his name as he did the same.

Draco laid down beside me, out of breath. Without saying a word, I kissed him softly as he pulled me into his arm. The next thing I knew, I was asleep.