Chapter 18

Voldemort turned his attention back to Dumbledore. Raising his wand, Dumbledore raised his.

Voldemort and Dumbledore shouted, you couldn't hear what they said over the cackle of their wands.

Everyone had moved out of the great hall, except for me, the golden trio, Cedric, Draco, and the professors.

The professors were firing spells toward Voldemort, but with one flick of his finger, they were thrown back.

The golden trio, Cedric, and Draco were all beside me. We were watching, horrified.

Voldemort was winning. Dumbledore fell to his knees, making Voldemort stop.

Chuckling, Voldemort  shouted the death curse, making Dumbledore fall to the floor.

I scream. I would have fallen to my knees if Draco hadn't have caught me. I feel something shift inside of me. I had to kill Voldemort, even if it killed me.

Voldemort looked back at me, smiling. "Y/n, join me in killing Harry Potter." He held out his hand, waiting for me to take it.

I stand up. Draco lets his arms falter a little.

"Why would I help the man who has taken everything I love, away from me?" I look down at my hands. They were throwing sparks at the ground. That's never happened before.

Dumbledore once told me that grief or madness could make me reach 100% of my powers.

I didn't care if it killed me. I was going to kill Voldemort.

Voldemort and Bellatrix started to back away from me. "Everything I did was for you, Y/n."

I shot a curse at them, barely missing.

He looked past him, at the curse. He was surprised at how powerful I had gotten. " Bellatrix," he started. "We need to get out of here."

Bellatrix shouted a spell, and disappeared. She had left Voldemort.

I was starting to feel dizzy. I needed to do this quick.

I started throwing curses at Voldemort. He blocked all of them.

I fell to my knees. I heard Draco call for me, and looked back. Cedric had put a spell on Draco, it was preventing him from reaching me.

I smiled, mouthing a quick thank you to Ced. He knew what I was doing, and I needed all of them to stay safe. Especially Draco.

I looked back to Voldemort. I stood up, shaking.

"Y/n, with your power, we could rule the world. ", Voldemort said.  He was nervous.

I breathed in, and nodded my head. Voldemort reached his hand out to me. I grab it, just as I hear Draco call for me again. I knew the others were hurting just as bad as he was.

The electricity coming through my hands, started to make Voldemort dissipate.

I felt weaker and weaker with ever second.

Voldemort fell to his knees, and disappeared. I had killed him.

Cedric finally let Draco go. I turned around smiling at him.

I started to feel dizzy. I felt Draco grab my head before it hit the floor. Before everything went dark.