Chapter 17

The next day, I wake up in my own bed, but I wished to be with Draco.

I look over to my wall, noticing that I had slept through breakfast. I had thirty minutes until classes started.

Sighing, I quickly threw my covers to the side. I shiver as the cold air hits my skin. We were closer to winter, my least favorite season.

Now dressed, I walk into the Hufflepuff common room. I look to the nearest couch, there sat a very inpatient Cedric.

He stood up when he saw me. "Y/n, we're almost late!," he said rushing me to the hallways.

I let him pull me all of the way to our first class. I was too tired to make him slow down.

We arrived into our classroom just as the bell rang.

I look over to Cedric. He looked relieved that we weren't late.

We walk to our seats, as Professor McGonagall started to teach the class.

I look at Draco's seat, finding it weird that he wasn't in the classroom.

Waking everyone from their thoughts, the intercom sounded. "Students", Dumbledore started. "Come to the Great Hall." He ends it at that.

We walk in. I look towards a very worried Dumbledore. There was only one thing that he could be worried about. He met my eye contact, nodding his head. That confirmed my suspicions.

I look around for Draco. Not finding him, I knew something was wrong.

"Students.", Dumbledore started. "We are going to take camp in the great hall tonight. Voldemort has been spotted in Hogsmeade."

Students gasp, there had been talk that Voldemort was alive, and stronger than ever, but people were surprised to see him coming towards Hogwarts.

I knew what he wanted. He wanted me. I look back to Dumbledore, who motions for me to follow him to the room that over looks the stars.

When I reach the room, Dumbledore motions for me to look towards Hogsmeade. I watch as a dark cloud, slowly is making its way to Hogwarts.

"That's my father, isn't it?"

Dumbledore nods.

"What are we going to do, Dumbledore?"

I looked over at Dumbledore, who was sternly glaring at the cloud. "We're going to fight, Y/n."

"Oh, Dumbledore.", I leaned over, hugging him. I was so scared. I couldn't lose anyone else. It would destroy me.

~Later that evening~
I walk back into the Great Hall. Looking towards the Slytherin side, I notice that Draco is back. He looks tired and worried.

Looking up at me, his expression doesn't change. Would he fight on Voldemort's side tonight?

I walked over to him. "Draco, we need to talk."

He stands up, grabbing my hand."

"I need to tell you something. Something I've never told anyone.," I whisper at him.

Before he could respond, there was a loud boom. It shook all of Hogwarts.

Lots of students screamed. Draco grabbed me, holding me against him.

In the corner of the room, black smoke came into the Great Hall. It revealed Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Hello, students of Hogwarts.", Voldemort started. " I believe I left something behind all those years ago, and I'm here to take it back."

Bellatrix evilly giggles beside him. "Y/n, where are you?" Students gasp, looking around for me. I feel Draco tense besides me, his arms holding me tighter.

Voldemort looks toward the Slytherin side, finally seeing me. He smiles at Draco. "Ah, Draco. Let go of her. It'll make things easier."

Draco didn't listen. He continued to hold me and glare at Voldemort.

Voldemort laughed. With a flick of his fingers, I was beside him. I watched as Draco, and my friends shouted no.

Voldemort again looked toward the crowd. He was going to tell everyone who I truly was. I looked to Draco, and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"I came today to take something that was taken from me 11 years ago.", he noticed that Dumbledore now stood before him. "You!," Voldemort shouted. "You took my daughter from me!"

The students gasped. I looked towards Draco, he looked betrayed. I then looked toward my friends. Cedric looked like he was shocked, and so did the others. I knew that they were still ready to fight.

"Draco," Voldemort said. "Get up here."

When Draco walked up to Voldemort, Voldemort reached down and shredded his sleeve. It revealed the mark of Voldemort. Voldemort grabbed his arm, and turned it toward the crowd. He was getting his revenge from earlier.

Students saw it, and once again gasped. Voldemort threw down his hand, and Draco walked besides me, taking my hand.

I looked at him, and whispered. "Draco, I love you."

He looked back at me, "I love you too."