12%: fix

"Hi Tay Tay." I hopped on Tayler's bed as Noah and I finally arrived at the hype house.

"Hey love birds." He smirked at us as he was doing his little tik tok.

"Ooh let me join." Noah jumped in and did the tik tok with him.

I just chilled on the bed and watched.

"Why don't you ever want to make tik toks with me?"  I pouted at Noah as they finished it.

"What do you mean... i always wanna post with you..." he sat by me and smiled.

"Can you guys please kiss for the thumbnail? My views are getting low." Tayler started recording with his camera.

"I mean...." Noah smirked at me.

"Im down if you're down." I shrugged.

Tayler and Nate were just jumping up and down with excitement.

Noah scooted closer to me and smiled.

I was getting so nervous. Like no shit we kissed before.

But having someone record us is just awkward and uncomfy.

I could see Tayler scooting the camera closer to our faces.

Noah was all in. I felt as one hand was pulling me closer to him and the other was cupping my face.

I was thinking it would be a small peck. No sir.

Noah pulled me in for a long ass kiss that i couldn't even breathe no more.

"No way." Tayler started laughing with excitement.

He was excited to have content.

"I hate you." I laugh as i pushed his camera away.

"Can we get food please?" I pouted.

"You're always hungry." Tayler laughed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I pretended to be offended.

"Yeah... What are you saying?" Noah pretended to get mad.

"Oh shut up."

"We are never eating there ever again." Tayler and Noah laughed at how pissed I was.

The rude ass waitress was being so rude to me but was flirting with Noah the entire dinner.

"Aww bebe." Noah reached for my hand. "At least we got a discount." He teased.

"Shut up." I pouted.

"No way! She wrote her number on the receipt too." Tayler was recording.

"No!" I yelled as i reached for the piece of paper.

"Just throw it away." Noah let out a sigh as i got all sad.

"Don't get upset over it." He hugged me.

"Well its too late." I wrapped my arms around him and let out a sigh.

"You already know you're my girl." He whispered softly then kissed my forehead.

I just nodded my head and reached for his hand as we continued walking. I think Tayler wanted to go sneaker shopping so we were just going to walk there for shits and giggles. It was like down the street.

"Hey guys hows it going?" The hollywood fix guy came out of nowhere.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as he was recording Noah and I holding hands.

"Hey." Noah grinned at the guy.

"So theres some rumors going around that you and Verona are dating... can you guys confirm this?"

Thats when Noah looked over at me. Oh so I'm answering this?

"Oh um... well...  we're not official." I laughed nervously.

"Ohhh but there is definitely something going on?" He questioned.

"Yes." Noah responded.

"There has also been some rumors that Jack Gilinsky has been liking negative comments about veroah on instagram... what are your thoughts on that?"

I watched as Tayler's eyes went wide as he looked over at me. He knows all about that Jack drama. He was the one comforting me when i git a little heart broken when Jack ghosted me.

"Oh well ya know... things happen and people do things for no reason... I don't really care about his thoughts on my relationship... he should focus on his own." I tried my best to be nice about it.

"And Noah... i see that you unfollowed Abby Rao. Whats that about?"

Damn he really callin out everybody.

"Yeah it was nothing personal." He laughed awkwardly. I didnt even know about that.

"Verona did you have anything to do with that?"

Okay this dude is annoying.

"Absolutely not. I didn't even know about it." I shrugged.

Finally we reached the store and said goodbye and walked in.

—spookysblock

I KNOW THEY LYIN

I KNOW THEY LYIN