39%: 3 months

Verona's pov
1 month later
(Dont mind me, the queen of time skips)

"I cant believe we've been dating for 3 months. I thought you would've dumped me in week 2." I laughed as Noah concentrated on his painting.

Today was our 3 month anniversary. I got to plan our date today. I decided to take Noah to a park and we would sit down and just paint. Get in touch with our artsy side.

"I liked you too much to give up that easy." He muttered to me.

"Cause I'm cute?" I flipped my hair and smirked at him as he nodded.

"Yeah i guess." He shrugged jokingly.

"Wow." I fake pouted as i laid on the picnic blanket and set Woody on my chest.

"Your father and I are getting a divorce. Sowwy puppers." I gave him a kiss on his snout.

"Hey dont say that." Noah gave me a mean look.

"Its a joke bebe." I blew him a kiss.

"You're not even painting." He pointed at my canvas.

"I needed a brain break." I sighed as I gave Woody all my love and attention.

"Well I wanna join." He set his canvas down and laid next to me.

"Hi son." He started rubbing Woody's head.

"Look at us... being a cute family." I turned my head towards Noah.

I leaned in closer give him a kiss but his phone kept blowing up.

"You might wanna text back your side bitch." I joke.

"My bad. It was Dixie." I watched as he put his phone on silent.

"What did she want?" I raise a brow.

His phone dinged like 5 times.

"I dont know." He shrugged.

"Okayyy..." i looked at him weirdly. Why he actin weird?

"I got something for you." He cleared his throat as he sat up.

"Babe you didn't have to get me anything." I pouted as he grabbed a small box from his pocket.

"Too bad." He looked up at me with a smirk.

He handed me the box and when I opened it, I saw a Noah name necklace.

"Aw this is so beautiful." I looked at it in amazement.  "Its so nice bebe. Thank you." I basically attacked him with kisses.

"I love you so much." He pulled me on top of him.

"I love you more." I smirked at him.

"Not possible."

Back at his place
Nighttime

"Hey N-"

I opened the door to see Noah shirtless making a tik tok in his bathroom.

"Excuse me!" I laugh as i interrupt his tik tok and just stare at the phone as the audio ended.

"Its not what it looks like." He laughed as he looked over the video.

"Your reaction is funny." Noah laughed as he showed me the video. "I'm posting it."

"Does this mean I can post thirst traps too?" I smirk at him.

"Sure." He smiled innocently while shaking his head no.

What a coincidence? I was already in a bikini because we were supposed to go swimming in his pool. But lets make tik toks first.

I grabbed my phone and set it on the bathroom counter.

I just grabbed the first sexual audio i saw on Noah's page and used it.

"What are you gonna do?" He leaned against the door frame and just watched me nervously.

I had no idea what i was going to do.

I dont know any tik tok dance. So i freestyled that shit.

"Noah you're in my shot." I laughed as he covered the camera.

"You cant just shake your ass at the camera." He put a towel over me.

"Why not?" I laugh as the video ended.

"Weirdos are gonna jerk off to that." He pouted at my thirst trap.

"Oh my god. Cmon lets go then." I laugh as i drag him out the bathroom and to the pool.

None of the boys were home today so we took this opportunity to have fun without them bothering us.

"The water is kinda cold." I jumped up and down freaking the fuck out.

"Oh shit." He laughed. "It actually is."

I wrapped my arms and legs around his body.

We watched as Woody laid on a pool chair just looking over at us.

"Hi." I waved at my son.

"You're not actually going to post that tik tok are you?" I felt his arms rest on my waist.

"No babe." I let out a sigh. "I was just messing with you. I'm too much of a coward to post a video of me shaking my ass. Not for free at least."

"Okay good." He kissed my neck.

"I promise i wont make anymore thirst traps either." He said with so much confidence.

"Yeah... right." I laugh. "I give you freedom to do them."

"Really? You wont get mad?"

"I dont have a reason to. If i cant handle a handsome man on tik tok then i shouldn't be dating one." I shrugged.

-sweeteasaint

Pewiod