28%: wreckin

Verona's pov

"Oh my god! You look so pretty!" Kelianne ran over to me.

"Aw thank you babe." We both pretended we were gonna kiss.

"Woah there." Chase Mattson, Kelianne's boyfriend laughed at us.

"Who's here?" I question Kelianne as I held onto Noah's arm.

"Everybody from sway, hype and clubhouse."

"What the fuck." I muttered.

"Tayler and the sway boys are over there." She pointed near the water to see the guys fucking around.

"Okay." I laugh as we both walk towards there to say hi.

"Ayee its the avocados." Josh cheered as he came over to greet us.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Hey bro." Noah and Josh dapped each other up.

"Verona." Bryce and Jrod came over to us really suspiciously.

"Oh god." I squeezed Noah's arm tight.

"So we have a surprise. A very unplanned one. We're out of content. So thank you for blessing us with this." Bryce chuckled.

"What did you do?"

"Abby come over here." Bryce shouted and there she came.

My bitch face came on once I saw Abby walk over to us in her bikini which was lowkey cute but fuck her.

"Wait i thought you were going to your hometown." Tayler laughed as he started recording too.

"I was but i was late to my flight and i couldn't reschedule." She laughed as she glimpsed at me.

"So we are here because we sensed there was some drama between the three of you. And we wanted to hash it." Bryce explained.

"You are fucked up for this Bryce." Blake laughed to himself in the back.

"I don't have any issues. Its her that has an issue." I said flat out.

"Thats funny because you were the one who tweeted something out about me being the other girl as shade. All because Noah and I were hanging out." She pointed out.

"Okay but thats not why I tweeted it. I tweeted it because that was the same day someone from the clubhouse told me you were going to home wreck our relationship."

"You were the homewrecker first."

Oh my god this chick.

-sweeteasaint