35%: good content

A few days later

Verona's pov

"Good morning." I smile at Noah who was finally waking up.

"Good morning." He pulled me closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"What is the plan for today bebe?" I give him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"The boys wanted to hang out with me today."

"Noooooo." I started to whine. "Hang out with me."

"You can come with us." He laughed at how sad I was.

"No its okay. I dont wanna intrude." I shake my head.

"The boys love you. You're not intruding." He wrapped his arms around me so tight. To the point where I couldn't breath.

"No its okay. I want you to have your own time. I dont want to suffocate you." I smile at him softly.

"You aren't suffocating me." He let go and sat up.

"You may not feel like it now. But i just think its important we have time apart. Make time for our friends." I nod my head.

He just nodded his head.

"So what are you going to do?" He pouted. I could sense he didn't want me to be by myself.

"I'll probably hang out with Kelianne and Tayler." I reassure him.

Then i said my goodbyes and ended up leaving.

Words could not express why I was stressed out.

A big reason why I wanted to get time on my own was because I needed to get some pregnancy tests.

I missed my period and these past few days haven't been feeling too great. Now that could just be a coincidence but I need to know.

I let out a sigh as i picked up Tayler and Kelianne from the Hype House.

"So whats the move?" Tayler took over aux as i drove to the nearest drug store.

"I need pregnancy tests." I let out a sigh.

"Uhhh oh." They both mumbled.

"Calm down.... its not that serious." I started to whine. What am i saying? It is that serious bitch.

"We are here for you." Kelianne patted my shoulder.

"That is going to be one good looking baby." Tayler cackled.

"Stoppppp." I pouted as i pulled into a cvs.

We hopped out the car and walked over to the section we needed to be at.

"Which one do i even get?" I glanced.

"Get one of each." Tayler shrugged not knowing what to say.

"I heard this ones good." Kelianne pointed at a box. I went to grab a few.

"Hey guys! How are you doing?" We all turned to see a random ass paparazzi recording us.

"Oh hello." Tayler got awkward.

He was literally recording me holding the pregnancy tests. "This is good content." Tayler muttered under his breath.

I want to die. Right here. In the cvs.

—sweeteasaint

Havent updated in a while

Tbh i always update at night cause thats when my brain works and the only time i have for writing. Bit sometimes i get tired and i dont ever want to put out a half assed chapter.

So what are yalls thoughts on noah and dixie? Would they be cute or nah?