31%: faked it

Verona's pov

"You didn't have to carry me." I rub my eyes as Noah set me on my bed.

"You were asleep in the car ride here. I didnt wanna make you walk." He smiled at me as he went through my vanity to grab makeup wipes.

"Let me take off these eye whiskers." He chuckled as he took off my falsies.

Then he took the makeup wipe and took off all my makeup.

I laid there with no energy.

I dont know what exactly i did to make myself tired.

"You're a good boyfriend." I started crying.

"Oh no! Why are you crying?" He panicked as he kneeled down closer to me.

"I'm just happy that i have you."

"Aww. I love you." He whispered softly as he kissed me gently.

"I love you more bebe." I stood up with all this energy.

"You faked being tired so i could carry you huh?" Noah's jaw dropped as he watched me go to my bathroom to wash my face with a cleanser.

"Maybe." I whispered following with a giggle.

"Oh really?" He started tickling me.

"No." I tried running from him. Keep in mind i still had soap on my face.

"Come here!" He ran after me as i ran out the bedroom and into the living room.

"Nooo." I got all scared as he came after me.

"Cmon. Give me a huggy." He fake pouted.

"I dont trust you." I laugh as i stood on the other end of the coffee table.

"Don't make me." He let out a sigh.

He jumped over my little ass coffee table and tackled me on to the couch.

"Stopppp." I laughed so hard as he tickled the shit out of me.

"Thats what you get for fake sleeping." He laughed as he backed off. "You know how hard it was to carry you and the heavy ass beach bag in one go."

"Im sowwy." I pouted as i stood up and walked back to my room to rinse the soap off.

"Mhm." He playfully smacked my ass. "Its 12 am hurry up and get your ass to sleep."

"Bossy." I teased.

"Oh you wanna see bossy?" He smirked.

"Yeah." I bit my lip.

"Okay take your clothes off. We're taking a shower." He picked me off my feet and took me inside the bathroom.

"Okay daddy." I winked at him.

He just blushed to himself while turning on the shower.

I took off all my clothes and watched him do the same.

Then we both hopped into the shower.

"You're still the best boyfriend ever." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to my face.

"The best you ever had?" He smiled.

"The best i ever had." I kissed him and tugged on his bottom lip.

I felt as he pressed my back on the cold tile.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and he held onto my thighs for secureness.

"I want to fuck the shit out of you." Were the words the Noah Beck whimpered in my ear.

And it took me off guard.

But hey his wish is my command.

—sweeteasaint

When i think of noah i think hes a little gentle softy. This seems a little out of his element but heyyyy we dont know what noah be like in sheets ahah🤪

I was working and some guy was walking down the street calling anybody who was wearing a mask a slave

I was working and some guy was walking down the street calling anybody who was wearing a mask a slave. Whats the male equivalent of a karen?