17%: watermelon stabs

Verona's pov

A few weeks later

"Hey guys." I smile at the screen as the hearts on the side bar were blowing up.

I was on instagram live for the first time in a while.

"How are you guys?"

Right away the comments just flooded with questions about Noah.

"Noah is hanging out with Blake at the gym." I leaned my elbows on the counter.

"But I'm here with Kelianne and Tayler." I turned the phone to the other side of my kitchen counter to show Kelianne and Tayler making food for our picnic.

"Hey." Tayler winked at the phone.

"Hii." Kelianne waved.

Julietalbot278 did u guys breakup?
Yahaira.g wheres noah
Launakaylajj did anybody else the video👀
Valval who else came here after seeing tiktokroom?
Kellybekky22 veroah fans 👁👄👁
Swayxhypefan are you okay verona?

"What video?" I raise a brow after reading a comment.

Soon after that more comments came flooding in about tiktokroom.

I looked up to see Tayler and Kelianne with their jaws dropped at their phones.

"What?" I raise a brow.

That was when Tayler showed me the video on tiktokroom.

It was a recent video of Noah, Blake, and Abby walking in the streets and Hollywood fix was recording.

The live couldn't see what i could see. They just saw my reaction.

I just let out a laugh.

I was pissed.

They were on rodeo drive. Wheres the gym? Were they going to lift weights in the Gucci store?

They looked like they were having a great time.

"Anyways..." i laugh to myself as i went back to the comments.

"Okay guys im going to hop off the live... Kelianne and Tayler wanted to go on a picnic together so we gotta go." I waved good bye and ended the live.

"Kelianne you are officially my new photographer." I smiled as i swiped through my pictures.

Every second i was declining Noah's call so i could look at the photos.

"So you're just gonna ignore his calls and texts?" Tayler snacked on the grapes as I tossed my phone in my bag.

"Not forever. I just need space right now. I want to enjoy this picnic with my best friends." I smiled.

"Mhm." Kelianne and Tayler looked at each other then back at me.

"What?" I raise a brow as i ate watermelon.

"You're ignoring him before he could explain himself." Tayler let out a sigh.

"Whats there to explain? He said he was going to the gym with Blake and he's walking along Rodeo drive with Blake and Abby." I stabbed my watermelon intensely.

"We don't know his explanation. You know why? Cause you never let him explain it." Kelianne pouted at me.

"Shut up." I whine.

"Verona this is why your relationships never last. You hear one thing and just stick with it and get mad at the other person over it. You need to communicate better." Tayler pouted. "Cause now you're just putting negative thoughts in your head."

"I hate when you're right." I groan as i reached for my phone.

40 missed calls from Noah💚
64 messages from Noah💚

"Verona you need to let me explain. That video on tik tok room. It is all a big misunderstanding."

"Oh really? So what happened?" I stood up and walked somewhere secluded.

"I said that Blake and I were going to the gym. As a lie so that you would find out that i was going to the Chanel store to buy you that one bag you said you wanted."

"And why was Abby there?" I let out a sigh.

"We ran into her there and the Hollywood fix guy made it look like we were hanging out. I swear babe. I didn't lie to you.... well i did but not with bad intentions."

I let out a deeper sigh and shut my eyes.

"Look i don't really want to talk about this over the phone. I guess we can talk about it later."

"Okay." He spoke softly before i hung up.

"Is it later yet?" I turned to see Noah hiding behind a big ass tree.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket and just looked at him.

"How did you know I was here?" I crossed my arms.

He just pointed over at Tayler and  Kelianne who waved at me.

Of course.

—sweeteasaint

Quick question

Quick question....

When yall have kids are you gonna let then dress themselves?

Cause i sure as hell aint letting my own.

My parents let me wear whatever and because of them i had mix matched clothing and i wanna cry bc they fr let me wear a stained shirt on picture day😭😭