23%: facetime

Verona's pov

After one of the best girls day I've had in so long I headed back to my apartment.

I took a quick shower and by now it was 10pm.

I ended up face timing Noah so we could finally talk.

After a while of thinking all day about it and talking with the girls.

I think i know what i have to do.

"Hello." Noah's face popped up on the screen.

He was laying in his bed.

"Hi." I smiled at the phone.

"Whats up?" I watched him bite his lip. Poor thing is nervous.

"Noah you know I like you right?" My voice got shaky.

"And i care for you a lot. And i have the biggest crush on you." I started fidgeting with a lip gloss.

"And I want to be with you, but its been hard for us. Since the beginning we've been put through bullshit. All from Abby." I let out a sigh.

"And things like what she tweeted today... its like her goals in life are to ruin us. And i don't want that. I do find her as a threat because I know she still has feelings for you. She makes me insecure but honestly... I know you wouldn't cheat on me and i do trust you. I don't ever want you to think i don't. Its just the feeling of  having to compete with Abby makes me feel like shit all the time."

"Babe theres no competition." He let out a sigh.

"I know but thats how i feel." I pouted at him. "But I've been thinking all day about it and at this point I'm just going to stop caring about her or her little friends. You can talk to them and hang with her if you want. I trust you. At the end of the day I'm your girl." I explain to him as i pinch my finger with my hair clip.

"I'd never hang out with her intentionally. Like if shes somewhere  because someone invited her I'll probably leave unless you were there. I don't ever want you to feel some type of way bebe. We'll work on it all."

I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"So can i sweep with you?" I pouted as he just smiled.

"Yes of course."

"Yay! I'll be there in 10 minutes."

_

I knocked on the sway house door and there he was.

I jumped in his arms and held onto him as he took me to his room.

I was already dressed in sweats and one of his hoodies.

I was ready to cuddle.

He set me down so i could put my stuff down.

"So what did you do today?" I question him.

"Not much. Went to the sway house to hang with Tayler. Then came home and chilled with Blake."

"Sounds fun." I smiled as i grabbed his hand.

"Mhm." He smiled. "Can i have another huggy?" He gave me a soft smile as i wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you." I heard him whisper.

"You what?"

"I said i love you." He blushed.

"Awwww you said i love you!" I squealed. "I love you more."

"Can you guys shut up?" Bryce and Blake barged into the room.

"Hey knock next time!" I glared at the two.

"Yeah. What if Verona was naked?" Noah laughed.

"Well why would she be naked?" Bryce furrowed his brows trying to act clueless.

"Get out." He shooed them out as he went to lock the door.

—sweeteasaint

YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EH

Fuck lori and wake up san francisco 😭