32%: yt vid

Veronaa

Liked by noahbeck and 876,754 othersVeronaa swoosh

Veronaa swoosh

Noahbeck thats my baby😍

Larray free the nipples

Craycraycereallover wow i cant believe you post things like this when you have a boyfriend. so disrespectful
   Noahbeck im the one who took the pic lmao

Avani YESSSSS QUEEN😍
     Veronaa ty loml❤️

Nickbean imagine if someone yanked on that string and it came off.... thats all bad😂
       Veronaa noah already did it😂 it was funny

Jackgilinsky 😍🔥 okay

Jvck.j POP OFF 🤩
    Veronaa ty friend❤️

Addisonraee this photo made me pregnant
     Veronaa i have that affect on ppl

Verona's pov

"Is it recording?" I question Noah as he checked the camera that was set up.

"Yes."

Then he ran over to the set up.

Today we were filming a "Boyfriend does my makeup + q&a."

"Hey guys its me Verona." I got all awkward and shy.

"And today we have my lovely boyfriend Noah Beck here with us." I introduce him.

"Whats up you guys?" Noah waved to the camera.

"And today you guys are going to be getting to know us as a couple while he does my makeup." I smile.

"Okay... wheres the foundation?" Noah scanned the table.

"Right there." I point to it.

"Okay okay." He grabbed my beauty blender and showed it to the camera.

"We're going to use this soft easter egg and dip it into this foundation." He explained.

I scooted closer as he dabbed my face with foundation.

"First question for Mr. Beck, what is the one thing about me that made you think 'yeah ima make her my wifey?" I teased.

"Hmm." He concentrated on his blending. "Probably how nice you are to me. I thought it was cute that you used to be so shy around me. It showed me how much you liked me. I don't know... i thought it was cute." He shrugged.