50%: sunflower

A week goes by

Veronaa

Liked by vinniehacker, taylerholder, ameliezilber and 764,837 othersVeronaa i think your love would be too much 🌻

Veronaa i think your love would be too much 🌻

Vinniehacker all those flowers and ur still the one im picking
veronaa ahhh okay vinnie. u better stop before i marry u
Vinniehacker then i aint stopping;)

Random26 ^ why do i ship verona and vinnie so hard

Ameliezilber you are literally the cutest bb😍
veronaa ty babe

Random44 ship as long as v is happy

Comments in this post have been limited.

Verona's pov

"You are so cheesy." I let out a laugh as i playfully nudge Vinnie.

I just posted the pictures i got taken by this underground photographer. I was in love with how they turned out and ended up posting one.

Of course i just so happened to be with Vinnie when i did.

We were walking around the streets of LA trying to figure out where the restaurant his friends were at.

His friend Jordan Huxhold and his other friends told us to meet them at Eddy's pizza parlor but we couldn't find it.

I searched everywhere on my google maps trying to find this damn pizza place. They had a vegan pizza option so I was down for it.

"We're crossing the street. Give me your hand." Vinnie reached for mine as we went on the cross walk. I was so focused on my phone to even know we were crossing the street.

"Ahh yes! If we get hit by a car and die at least we'll be holding hands." I giggled.

"You always have to think the worst shit huh?" Vinnie groaned.

"Yes." I smile as i held onto his arm.

"Hey guys hows it going?" We both jerked our heads to the side to see Fletcher walking ahead of us to get a shot of us walking together.

"Hi!" I smiled and waved.

"So are you two officially dating?"

"No comment." I laugh.

"We're literally just friends. What makes you think that?" Vinnie spoke sarcastically as he leaned in for a quick kiss.