48%: sk8t3r g1rl

Verona's pov

"Hey." I opened my apartment door to see Vinnie standing there awkwardly.

"Hi." I gave him a warm smile as i stepped out of the way for him to come in.

"Not gonna lie when you asked me to hang out i was shook. Never thought you'd want to." He got all nervous as he sat on the couch with me.

"I thought it would be fun to hang out. Get to know each other." I smile at him.

"Yeah of course. Ive lived here for a month. I could really use some friends." He smiled.

He had a really charming smile.

"Okay so what should we do? Cause i'm down for whatever." I smile.

"My friends and i were planning on going skating. You should come. I could teach you. Maybe even make Noah jealous."

"Wait you wanna make Noah jealous?" I smiled as he nodded.

"Yeah."

"Why? I thought you guys were friends?"

"We are. I just dont like how he made you feel insecure and like it was your fault you broke up. He moved on to the next so fast. Not cool."

"I dont want to get you involved." I shake my head. I genuinely just wanted to make new friends.

"Im just saying... i have no problem with him. I just think its what he deserves."

"Thank you." I smile. "Cmon lets go skate."

"I swear to god if i die right now please tell my dog i love him."

"Verona you're not dying." I felt Vinnie's hands on my waist as I held on to his shoulders for dear life.

I dont wanna die.

My body felt weird as i traveled around just standing on Vinnie's board.

He was super sweet about it.

My worst fear is breaking a bone.

"If you fall I'll catch you." He reassured me.

Not even a minute later the skateboard went the opposite direction as my body.

"You didnt catch me." I pouted as Vinnie treated the injury on my right knee.

"Im sorry, Verona. I didnt think the little pebble would make you fall like that." He chuckled as he put a bandage.

"Are you feeling well? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"Yes. I need surgery on my knee. Its so bad." We laughed as we stared at the small ass bandage on my knee.

"You wanna continue?" He bit his soft pink lips nervously.

"No its okay. You go have fun. I need rest." I smile.

Then he walked off to skate with his friends.

They have been making teasing jokes towards Vinnie being a simp. Which i thought was cute.

But we literally just met.

And unlike Noah... imm not trying to hope onto the next D.

—sweeteasaint

GO READ MY NEW VINNIE HACKER BOOK

AURORA

I PROMISE YOU'll luv it