20%: WiLD nite

Verona's pov

As i walked past the clubhouse girls i couldn't help but feel them look at me.

They were making it really obvious too.

I turned to make eye contact and mugged the shit out of Abby.

I wasn't usually the type to start beef or fight somebody. But there is something about Abby that makes me want to punch the makeup off her face.

Maybe its just the fact that she is the first girl to ever try and steal my man. Its just the little things she tries to do. Its petty.

"Hii girl!" Amelie stood up from the pool chair and hugged me. Then I hugged Avani and Madi.

"Girlll i didnt think that Abby would show up." Amelie laughed.

"Same... she has some balls." Madi laughed as we watched them from a distance.

We watched them jump from group to group and just talk.

"Something makes me want to beat her ass." I groan as I laid my head on Avani's shoulder.

"Do it coward." Anthony joined our convo.

"I'm not a violent person." I pouted.

Then i started asking them questions about their lives. We also tried getting a confirmation of Amelie and Blake being an item. In the middle of the conversation Kelianne walks out.

"V don't freak out."

"Uh why?"

"Abby is talking to Noah."

That was when I knew shit was about to go down.

I stood up and stormed inside to find them.

Once I found them I quickly pushed passed a few people.

Her back was facing me so Noah was the one who saw me first and immediately freaked out.

I aggressively bumped my shoulder into Abby's so i could stand in between them.

"Hey i'm ready to go." I smiled at him as he nodded.

"Seriously? That was so unnecessary." Abby shouted through the music. 

"Whats unnecessary is you coming up to my man."

"Bitch why are you so worried? You're so scared." She laughed in my face.

"Back up." I shoved her from my face.

That was when her and her little side bitches got in my face.

"Okay we're leaving." Noah grabbed a hold of me and walked us out the house.

All the way to the car and everything.

"Bebe. Calm down." He sighed as we sat in the car.

"No. That shit pisses me off."

"We were just talking. She was just asking why i unfollowed her."

"I don't care what you were doing Noah. If i don't like her or feel comfortable with her around you then why cant nobody respect that? I know her intentions."

"Well you trust me don't you?"

"Thats not the point Noah! If i was talking to Jack or one of my exes you'd feel uncomfortable right?"

"Yes I would but i wouldn't react like the way you did. What you did back there wasn't okay."

"Well I dont know what to tell you." I shrug as i sat in my seat.

"So do you want me to drop you off at home?" He cleared his throat.

"And where are you going?" I raise a brow. He's literally been sleeping at my place for a while now.

"I guess i'm gonna go back to the house." He shrugged.

"Conveniently where the party is at." I laughed to myself.

"I'm not going back for the party, Verona. I just think we need space." He let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't know if i can handle you right now."

"Then don't handle me at all. Okay?" I got out the car and walked back to the party.

I need a fucking drink. Or 2?

Ameliezilber's instagram story

—Ameliezilber's instagram story

-sweeteasaint

Me asking for a refund 🤡

THANK U FOR 19k!! This book is growing so fast its crazy.