Heaven's Doorstep

Luca held Victor's hand as he led him through the hallway in search of Andrew. They had came up with a plan that could benefit the three of them in a mutual way, and they were pretty confident that it would work out.

"Are you sure you're alright with this?" Luca asked Victor, not wanting to go through with the plan if Victor wasn't really feeling it.

"Yeah, I'm all for it," the blond said with a smile.

Luca nodded and continued down the way with Victor until they reached Andrew's room. "You really, really sure you're alright with it?"

Victor chuckled a bit. "I already told you, I'm alright with it."

"I-I know; I'm just making sure."

Luca looked at Victor briefly before knocking on Andrew's door. He hadn't really planned that much to say, unlike Victor, who had another letter behind his back. He thought he remembered Victor saying something along the lines of that the letter was similar to the one he had given Luca, but with a few words changed.

How do you even know he likes people in that way? A voice in Luca's head whispered to him. He sighed; it usually happened when he got too nervous about something or he thought about it too much, but he didn't want himself getting nervous right now.

How do you know he likes *you* in that way? Or both of you, in that matter?

"You okay, Luca?" Victor asked.

"Yep, I'm fine," the prisoner muttered.

Assuming that he wants to date both of you, or even one of you. You don't even know if he likes boys like that.

Pathetic.

Selfish.

Luca snapped out of it when he saw the door open up. It was just enough so that Andrew could see who was outside. His posture relaxed a bit when he saw the two and opened the door more, inviting them to come in if they pleased.

Luca and Victor both stepped into the room as Andrew closed the door behind them. That left the three of them in the room with little chance of interruption from outsiders.

"So, how's your day so far, Kreiss?" Luca asked as he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

Andrew thought for a moment. "Well, I had a match this morning. I got eliminated, but everyone else made it out. So... good, I guess."

"You seemed like you were in an okay mood," Victor said after Andrew had briefly described his day.

"Well you guys seem awfully excited about something," Andrew pointed out. "Care to explain?"

Luca looked over at Victor and they both nodded. Victor went up to Andrew and bashfully looked down as he held out a letter.

Andrew seemed skeptical on if the letter was really for him, but seeing his name written in big cursive letters on the back seemed like a big enough tell to confirm who it was for.

He glanced up at Victor who only nodded. Seeing that as a sign to open the letter, Andrew did just that and started reading it. He squinted at the words on the page and held it sort of close to his eyes, since he usually had trouble reading things due to his vision.

"You need some reading glasses or somethin', dude," Luca commented. "I can try to make some for you, if you'd like."

Andrew shook his head. "No thanks. I'll be fine. It's just a few words every so often, anyways."

Luca shrugged. "Suit yourself."

The two watched as the albino read through the letter. They glanced at each other, noticing how Andrew's eyes seemed to widen at one of the parts.

Moment of truth, Balsa. the voice whispered again. Will he actually like both you- a genius gone mad- and that postboy, or will he only pity you?

After what seemed like an eternity, Andrew glanced up at the two, seemingly done reading through the letter.

"W-We know that you know that we're already..." Victor glanced at Luca, trying to find the right words. "Dating. Right?"

Andrew nodded.

"Okay, so, i-it might seem weird, and we don't even know if you would even think twice about accepting, but-"

Victor paused, still not really knowing how to finish it.

Luca took the moment of silence between the three to hold out his hand to Andrew. In it laid a purple flower; the same type of one Andrew always wore on his chest in his normal attire.

Luca sighed before saying, trying to keep his voice steady, "We were wondering if you'd like to... be with us. B-Both of us."

Seeing Victor still didn't know what do say, Luca tried to continue. "I-It would be like... like a mutual dating-like thing between the three of us," he added. "If that makes any sense whatsoever."

Both of them looked at Andrew, seeing how he'd react to all that. He didn't say anything at first, but he had a genuine smile on. Probably the biggest one they've ever seen him with.

"So it'd be with all three of us?" Andrew asked. His voice still lingered nervousness, but not nearly as much as Luca and Victor's did.

Victor nodded. "O-Only if you're alright with that."

Andrew took a few seconds to think to himself. Then, he looked back at the two and nodded.

Victor turned to Luca- his eyes looking like they were sparkling- and pulled him into a hug. Luca motioned for Andrew to come over and join them. After a bit of hesitation, Andrew stepped over to them, joining in the group hug.

And at that moment, for the first time in all of their lives, they felt what it's like to experience true happiness.