From Me To You

The three sat together in the garden. Andrew was looking at the different types of flowers- which Emma made sure to keep fresh and healthy- and Luca and Victor were sitting together.

Luca and Victor hadn't told anyone about their little conversation yet, but it didn't take a genius to put together the pieces, and Andrew was no idiot. They were hanging out more, holding hands more, and- if they thought no one was able to see them- Luca would sometimes plant a small kiss on Victor's forehead.

In short, though they tried to be inconspicuous about it and keep it confidential, people who really took the time to look would be able to see the truth.

Andrew did feel somewhat sad about it. He knew how he felt around the two, and now both of them were together. He told himself that he shouldn't be selfish and that he should feel happy for them, but he couldn't completely bring himself to do so.

"You alright, Andrew?" Luca asked, glancing over at Andrew, who was spacing out near the flower bed.

Andrew shook his head, snapping out of it. "Yes, I'm fine."

Luca looked at him suspiciously for a moment before giving up and turning to Victor, talking about something to him.

Should he give up both of the two to make sure that they were happy? He knew that he wanted the best for them, but would that mean letting go of any chance he had with either of them?

Andrew looked down at the yellow daffodil in his hand. Him and Victor had been talking at some point and the topic of flowers came up. Apparently, Victor liked daffodils.

"Okay, something's wrong," Luca said, turning back to Andrew. "Just spill it already."

Andrew hesitated. He couldn't just tell them. Would they understand?

He stood up and grabbed Luca's wrist, carefully pulling him a few feet away from Victor.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Luca asked under his breath. He mouthed an 'I'll be right back' to Victor. "Did you wanna talk about something?"

Andrew awkwardly looked down. How could he say it? He sighed and decided against it, but held out the daffodil.

Luca looked at the flower, tilting his head a bit.

A... flower?

"C-Can you give Victor this for me?" Andrew asked, keeping his voice low so that Victor wouldn't be able to listen in easily.

"Um, sure." Luca took the flower from Andrew and looked at it.

"You don't have to say it's from me," Andrew said. "Just... give it to him, and, if he asks, it was your idea."

Luca nodded. "Alright. But, why a flower?"

Andrew paused momentarily. "Just trust me," he said, those being the only words coming to mind to say. He flashed a small, awkward smile, which lasted a second before disappearing. He waved to the two, and with that, he walked out of the garden area, presumably back to his room.

Luca looked down at the flower again. He didn't know that daffodils were Victor's favorite flower, and he was the one who was dating him. How much did they really know about each other, anyways?

Luca walked back over to Victor and held out the flower; to his surprise, Victor's expression lit up and he grinned as he accepted the flower. Apparently Andrew was right, he really did like daffodils.

"How'd you know I liked daffodils?" Victor asked, sitting down on a bench and motioning for Luca to sit down next to him.

Luca shrugged as he sat down. "A little birdie told me about it."

Victor smiled. "Well, thanks."

The day next to each other in silence, neither really knowing what to say to the other.

Yes, Luca knew he was with Victor, but he couldn't help but feel that same feeling when he was around Andrew. He could see at times that Victor seemed like he felt the same way, too.

He thought for a good few minutes before coming up with an idea. It would benefit the three of them, and he thought that Hey might actually be able to make it work.

But, to do so, he'd first need Victor's approval, as well as Andrew's.

"Hey, Vic?"

"What?"

Luca turned to Victor. "What's your thoughts about groups of threes?"