Epilouge

-Much like the case when Luca and Victor got together, it didn't take that long for a few others to find out about it. Especially after three of the girls ratted them out to the rest of the manor after seeing them one day.

Not everyone completely accepted it, but after a while, the few who didn't like it at least stopped making it obvious to their faces that they didn't like it.

-They came with the fact that they probably weren't going to leave the manor any time soon, but they learned to be okay with it. After all, the manor brought the three together in he first place, not to mention that they probably lived far away from each other, so they decided that maybe it wasn't too bad there.

-The voices in Luca's head died down dramatically, Andrew seemed to have a little more confidence in himself, and Victor started talking to others more. When one of them would be having a problem, the other two would try their best to help them with it.

-They had their ups and downs, but being with each other made the three happy, and they cherished that between them.

-Luca finally made some reading glasses for Andrew, who reluctantly accepted them. Although he didn't admit it, he seemed like he really appreciated it.

-Victor's Keyboard skin seemed to scare Andrew whenever he saw Victor in it.