5] Meeting The Son of a Bitch EDITED

|| Recap ||

The two sighed, shaking their heads. "Fine, I won't push anymore. But me and Hiccup are leaving to talk to him. It's Haddock's plan. " Rava stared at the ground, grumbling and slumping her shoulders.

"It's too much to explain in too little time ... What's the plan? " Astrid smirked, mounting her sky-blue Nadder. "Like I said, it's his plan and we just need to be there." A loud, dragged-out groan left the woman's lips;

"Guess it's a plan. But just know this, if your plan fails, we do this my way." Hiccup and Astrid knew what she meant by blood will be spilled. They gave a reluctant but firm nod to her terms, ready to take off.

"Deal."

-------------------------------------------------------

After the trio's useless, uneventful chat on itchy armpit island, they saddled up and took off. Rava's small pack of dragons surrounded them as an extra set of protection.Hiccup didn't know exactly how to tell her that this doesn't give the impression he wanted, so he went about a different way. "A-are you bringing your thunderdrums too?" Her deep sea-green gaze traveled to her friends while arching a brow.

"What, you expect us to seem friendly?" After her question, it was followed by an awkward chuckle, shying his face away while she rolled her gaze. "Are you serious? There are dragon hunters. Why do we—"

Astrid cleared her throat, giving her a glare while warningly spitting her name. "Rava! You said you'll do it his way." She huffed, adjusting the foot straps on her saddle. "Fine! Fine will have it your way. " She murmured, throwing up her hands in defeat. She whistled to the thunderdrums to take the waves while she and the other two riders took the scene of the sky.

After hours of flying, the air turned chilled and crisp, charting frozen waters now. Each rider's gaze was locked on a boat out on the sea line. It wasn't quite as big as one of Viggo's ships, but it was definitely bigger than average.

"THERE!"

Rava slipped out her leather straps, balancing on the wings of her dragon, readying herself to jump on deck. Once close enough, she leaped, then tumble rolled on the wooden planks.

Cloudpounce made a worried purr and gurgle since he was too big to fit on the boat. Rava gave a subtle nod, pointing at the sky while rotating her hand. "Don't worry, big guy. You circle around, I'll hold my own. " She softly soothed the massive creature. He gave his rider a worried look as the two never really leave each other's sides, especially on missions, but gave a nod before taking off, keeping a sharp eye on them.

Astrid and Hiccup dived in, maneuvering away from the hunters' nets while what Rava assumed was their captain pointed a sword at them. "And here I was worried we'd turn up empty-handed." He snarkily remarked.

He slowly adjusted his amber gaze to Rava's hooded form, smirking to himself. "And even handed me over this hidden beauty." She scoffed, through her hood and mask, gripping her scythe handle. Astrid smirked dismounting Stormfly while Hiccup got worried about warning him. "Uhh Eret, she isn't the nicest when-" His fiance, on the other hand, flung at him, laughing to shut him up. 

"Oh, she's just a sweetheart! Just give her a hug and a kiss why don't cha!"

This towering, cocky man ignored his remarks, strutting over to this charming las. He teasingly placed a gentle hand on her cheek while pinning the tip of his sword to her throat, "Why is mystery girl so queit~" He cooed. Rava could tell that this man was a flirt or a ladies' man of sorts.