9] SURPRISE Jailbreak EDITED

|| Recap ||

Eret smirks while gesturing to the water. Rava's features contorted looking at him with her 'what the fuck' face. The charming tall Lad strutted over his way slowly trying to make it up to the other riders. Making up his mind on what to do.

She turns around not wanting to face the gentleman since he's the last person she wanted to see. To her, they got a little close for comfort, the warrior's back brushes against his chest.

She growled, annoyed with him. " Can't you take a hint? You slimy, heaping pile of dragon-" he interrupts her by whispering in her ear. His warm breath on sending a shiver down Rava's spine.

"Duck."

Out of instinct, Rava's body instantly did as it was told. Hopefully, her gut wasn't wrong, praying that This enemy of her Enemy was a friend.

———————————————————————————————

Rava swiftly ducked down while the trapper went to work, slamming his shin into the guards. He used the spear to free himself, having the most shit-eating grin across his face. One of the men was about to scream for help until he was met with a sleeping dart to the throat. Her green gaze watched the scene unfold, confused by the sudden change of heart. One of the hunters booked it to warn his chief. Rav quickly hopped over her chains, snatching the gun from him. With one big blow, she hit the hunter dead center, in the nape.

Ruffnut swooned, hopping her way to her prince charming, "Okay, I'm in love with you again," she cooed dreamily. Ruff's bestie grumbles, motioning at her double-edged scythe.

"Aye, Boyo! Hurry up, take the scythe and chop the chains off. " She demanded, wanting to search for her dearest, Cloudpounce. He was unamused, setting everyone else free before giving her a smug smile.

"What's the magic word?" Eret cooed, gently pinching her cheek and watching her seethe. Antagonizing her is his new favorite thing. He couldn't quite tell why, but this woman was so interesting to him.

She rolled her eyes, gritting her teeth a bit, and said, "Free me and I won't kill you." He shook his head, playing dumb. To be frank, Eret wanted to break the ice with her, needing some form of forgiveness from these past hours.

"Nope, that's not the word."

"Set me free or I will kill you."

She threatened to try to get up in his face by going on her tippy toes, as she was only tall at five-seven. He chuckled while the others snickered, splitting up.

"Astrid, a little help here." She groaned, motioning to him, refusing to be friends with a dragon trapper.

"Sorry, you have to learn how to play nice. He did just save us. " Rava glared at her as Hofferson cheekily smiled and started walking away. She thought, before stumbling on words, trying to reason with her friend. 'Oh, now I'm supposed to play nice.'

"Please," she muttered in defeat, slumping her shoulders. He smiles widely and takes a key from an unconscious hunter, setting her free. The girl rubbed her wrists in pain, then gave Eret a curt nod of approval.

"Search for the traps; your dragons can be anywhere." Eret commented, accompanying her on the search. She pulled him to the side, keeping an ear out for any approaching guards. "Find my dragons and stay with them. Once they land, they'll release the dragons and us. We wait and strike. Got it? "