A Silent I Love You 24

[ Forgive me for all the Disney. I promise there are like only three other Disney song based chapters and two Pixar song based chapters.] 

.: RECAP :.

"Eret, I'm sorry ... for everything," I whisper.

-

-

-

Little did Rava know, Eret didn't just didn't stay behind. He took in every word she said. He didn't feel bad for scolding her nor slightly raising his voice. In all fairness, she did kind of deserve being scolded by him nonetheless.

-

-

-

Moments before he left, the gang found him and asked where she was. He explained to them what happened. All of them had an 'Aha' moment. Astrid and Ruffnut started yelling at him.

"GO GET HER!" They yelled simultaneously.

"You love this woman, don't you?" Astrid asks.

"Yes?"

"You want to hold her?" Ruff asks.

"Umm, Yes."

"PLEASE HER?" They asked.

"YES?!"

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO!" Snotlout yells, throwing his arms in the air. He looked at the gang and nodded his head, slightly smiling for the support. He called for his dragon, trying to catch up with her.

———————————————————————————

.: 3RD POV :.

The hair swayed in the wind as she continued to hum her favorite songs. Unfortunately, Eret popped through her mind every five minutes, making it extremely difficult to forget what just happened.

'No what? No one is here, so I can sing a little now. I remember my Parents used to g songs to each other,' she thought. Little did she know Eret wasn't far behind, where he could hear the angelic voice.

She took her gaze at the stars, paying no attention to anything else. Taking a deep breath, she parted her lips.

[ Rava sings Ariana Grande and Eret Sings John Legend. The bold text usually means that's both of them UNLESS The lyric has someone's first initial.]

"Tale as old as time, true as it can be. Barely even friends; Then somebody bends, Unexpectedly.~"

Eret Finally caught up and startled our Ex-princess. By simply adding to the lyrics. Surprised by the voice, Rava nearly slipped off her dragon.

"Just a little change, small to say the least. Both a little scared. Neither one prepared.~"