May I Court You? 25

[By the way, for those who don't know what jest/jesting is it means joking. I used it like once but just wanted to say it for the peeps that don't know. And yes, I threw in a 'daddy' joke, BUT anytime I say the word daddy, look at the context. Sometimes it is or isn't an innocent thing.] 

.: RECAP :.

"I ... ummm Good night." He glances over his shoulder, lightly smiling at me. "Good Night Princess."

We both laid down, getting comfortable. Our backs facing each other, yet we an about a foot apart. I close my eyes trying to fall into a somewhat deep slumber

- TIME SKIP -

It's been at least an hour. Eret is fast asleep, being deathly silent. Wow, that shocked me a bit. I thought he would be THE loudest snorer. Rolling over, I hit his chest, sitting up. I hesitantly but lightly kiss his cheek. Laying back down, I snuggle next to him.

I guess he isn't that bad after all, no more pushing away your feelings Rava. This is it, this is what you want, what you need. I flutter my eyes close, and whisper my last thing to Eret before I slip into a deep slumber.

"This is my silent, I love you."

———————————————————————————

.: ERET'S POV :.

I felt a shift on the makeshift bed. I'm guessing the Princess is still awake. I was about to get up, asking if she was okay or if she was comfortable until I feel her body weight lean on me as her lips brush against my cheek.

I froze, not daring to move. I was baffled, didn't think she would do that. The very thing, I was not prepared for was the last thing she said before falling fast asleep.

"This is my silent, I love you."

Heat spread across my face. I waited a solid thirty minutes, making sure she is completely asleep. I reposition myself where we are now facing one another. By Odin's beard, she's gorgeous. I pull her close, holding her tightly as if she would disappear. I

 gently kiss the top of her head, whispering back, "I love you too." I close my eyes, holding her tight; slowly falling asleep.

-TIME SKIP BY THE TWINS STARTING FIRES :D - 

.: YOUR/RAVA :.

I started to regain consciousness from a good night's rest. I felt ... something kind of soft but also hard? I scrunch my face, not even troubling myself to open my damn eyes to see what I'm touching.

Wait ... something is touching me, and I'm touching something, asleep, in my bed, that is currently outside, wut? I peek my eyes open to see what the fuck I am touching. Oh, it's Eret, wait, how the hell did I forget that he is here? 

I carefully move my arms up so I can play with his hair. I waited patiently, not wanting to leave, though I would usually be doing other things this early. We stayed like this for a while, where it is now sunrise. Where now, the sleepy-head is starting to expand awareness of his surroundings. He slowly cracks his eyes open, having his gaze land on me.