Sibling Talk 28

.: RECAP :.

Rava quickly positioned her blade inches from the stranger's neck. She let out a low venomous growl, having a firm grip on her ax.

"Who the hell are you. And what the hell do you want?!"

...

"Im surprised you didnt reconize Grim-Symphonies song. I thaught it to her myself. It was a song you always sang."

...

He pulled down the mask and slowly took off his hood. Rava's eyes widened as her body trembled at the sight. She stepped back, trying to process the view of the male.

...

"R-Rohan?"

...

"Im glad you missed me too ... My dear, sister."

———————————————————————————

.: 3RD POV :.

The two siblings pulled away from each other. Rava smiled, wiping off the wetness on her face. She punched him in the gut and kicked behind his ankles, causing him to get a mouthful of dirt.

He groaned in pain and looked up at his baby sister. "What the hell was that for?!" He laughed in a shocked manner.

"Thats for the the marrige comment AND making a mess of the island," She laughed, helping her brother up. He sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"Yeahhhhhhh, sorry about that. I wanted to see if you are realy here. The nation got word that you are alive so we have been looking for you." She rolled her eyes and playfully nudged his shoulder.

"If you wanted to see if I was here just come over and ask, Werido." He nodded and awkwardly smiled. When the two turned to the other riders, they were more than just surprised.

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!"

They two looked at each other then her friends, nodding speaking in unison.

"Yes."

"WHEN?!"

"Considering i'm twenty-eight and she is twenty two going on to twenty three soon, we have been siblings since I was four or five."

"Are you single?"

"He is off the market Ruff."

"WHY?!"

The two siblings looked at each other in confusion. "What do you mean why?" They asked in confusion. The twins hushed Rava, "Dont do that, the speaking at the same time thing is our thing." Tuffnut stated.

Rava glanced at her brother, fo only him to shrug. Eret quickly pulled his girlfriend away, placing a gentle hand on her waist. He held out his hand to Rohan, giving a nervous smile.

"Um, Good Evening. Im Eret son of Eret." Rohan glances at his hand, then slowly lowered it. He looked at his sister, then him, and back at his sister again. He quickly snatched her up, holding her in a protective manner.