To The Nation Of The Spirit Wings 30

[A/N: REALLY SHORT CHAPTER]

.: RECAP :.

The women shifted the gates wide open, strutting into the room. "Great because im leaving berk for a week or so!" Hiccups face flatters in confusion with the rest of the council members. 

...

"Wait why are you leaving?" Spitelout asked.

...

"Are you sure you should go alone?" 

...

He glanced at his council, giving them a certain look, while they all nodded in unison."Well, we cant just leave you all alone. The others and I are coming with you!" He smiled brightly. A crooked smile started to creep on the milky-haired woman.

...

"Well, My friend, lets spred the news to the others. And get ready for a trip to varakvarian culture!"

———————————————————————————

.: 3RD POV :.

The young women beamed in excitement and hugged the young chief. "Thank you, Hiccup." He smiled and patted her head, happily nodding. "It's fine, Rava. Besides You and I both know you wouldve secretly gone without us." The young man teases the woman.

Rava snickered and waved him off, searching for her brother. The youthful Viking woman sought out her older brother throughout the town square. Grim-Symphony was gliding through the air without him with Cloudpounce.

She searched for him, not locating a single trace of her brother, but the girl did find her bothered boyfriend. Her snow-toned locks swayed behind her as she walked past him, still very annoyed with what he told her earlier this morning.

The raven-haired man shook his head, grabbing his partner by the waist. She huffed, not bothering to pay him any mind. Eret sighed, rolling his amber centers in amusement. The young man kissed the crown of her forehead, tilting her head to his face.

"I want you to know that I do not mean to upset you, Princess. I'd love to see your people and reconnect, but most of all I want you to be safe. Thats all." He smiled. Rava's face softened instantly, tapping his shoulder, signaling she is going to jump.

The young woman bounced up, wrapping her arms around her beloved's neck, and pecked his lips. She hugged him tight, "Of course im going to be safe, im not five. Im sorry that I overacted like that earlier."

He gave a nod of satisfaction, placing her down gently. "All is forgiven, Princess. When do we leave?" Rava smiled and grabbed her boyfriend's hand, "Tommarow early mid-day! Pack for a week or so, the process will take a little bit of time AND I will be staying for my brother's corination ceremony."

"We should pack today and make sure the dragons are we rested, I assume we will be following your brother." The Viking women nodded in agreement, following her beloved.

After Hiccup informed the rest of the team, everyone packed and got a night well rest. They all slept soundly except Rava's dear brother, stirring with excitement.The next day, the entire gang prepared their dragons for the long flight. Each rider packed two weeks' worth of essentials for the trip. Rohan made his way to his younger sister, gently patting his sister.

"Ready to go?"

She smiled and punched his arm, "Hell yeah I am! Now lets go already." He yelped and rubbed his sore arm. The man glared at his younger sister, "You dont have to hit me, to say you wanna go." The male grumbled. Rava had already mounted to her titan of a dragon and glanced over her shoulder. 

"What was that? Youre going have to speak up brother," the woman smirked, arching her brow.

"I said Let get this show on the road!" He shouted nervously. Rava nodded in satisfaction. 

"Thats what I thought." 

"Ready Tough Guy." Eret glanced at his girlfriend and nodded firmly. He smirked and in a very teasing tone, "If my Princess is ready then I am surely ready." Rava blushed and took off, following her brother.

Throughout the entire day, they took off to the isles of the Spirt Wing. As time flew by, the sun had started to set as a chain of small islands surrounded One giant one.

The Viking women's eyes sparked in awe. The giant island was full of magnificent dragons and extravagant houses. It was more like many treehouses and houses on huge rocks tethered together, making incredible villages.

Rohan glanced behind him and saw the sight of his amazed sibling. He glanced at the ocean forming the rest of his plan to become king and bitterly chuckled.

He quickly shook his attitude off and masked himself with a smile. Rohan jumped off the tail of the orange-scaled butterfly onto the inky flyer.

He grabbed his sister's shoulder and showed off the sight like the island was some grand prize.

"Well, My dear sister, Welcome to our new home!"