12] We end This Now EDITED

|| Recap ||

"THIS! AHA! IS! VERY DANGEROUS! " Gobber screams, in between hits on the ice wall. "SOME MIGHT SUGGEST THIS IS TOTALLY CONCEIVED!" Gobber adds.

"Well, it's a good thing we never listened!" Rava laughs. "So what is your plan?" The blacksmith wondered if he had adjusted his helmet. "Get Toothless back, and-"

"Kick Drago's Ass!" Rava shouts confidently.

"Heads up!" Gobber warns, "And that thing." Hiccup winced, dragging the 'and'. Rava laughs while Gobber crashes into an ice wall.

"ALRIGHT GANG, LETS GO KICK SOME ASS!" Rava shouts happily, rushing forward faster than the others. "You know, you act more like a leader than me." Hiccup jokes She shrugs her shoulders. "What can I say, it's part of the family bloodline!" She laughs, taking off with the baby shuttleclaw.

...

They set off back to Berk to save their people and our dragons.

———————————————————————————————

The dragon rider had one bumpy trip to Berk. They soon approach the isles after relentless hours of flying. Their hearts dropped at the sight. He got all of the dragons. One of the iconic statues of Berk was shattered and lost into the deep blue sea as the isles were covered in blue jagged ice spikes.

Hiccup gasps in shock. "No." He mutters, devastated to see parts of his home destroyed.

"He took all the dragons," Fishlegs uttered in shock.

"No, no, NO! I need to fix this now.

"We are doing this together. I know what Drago did to you hurts, and I know you want to make him hurt, but we need to do this as a team. Distract the alpha, try to keep his focus off of the toothless."

She gave a hesitant nod and piped up, "I have an idea, but you're going to half trust me." Hiccup glances at his friend, giving her all ears. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"Whatever you don't focus on me, focus on the Alpha and Drago. Okay? "

Hiccup shakes his head. "No, because, in that case, you're going to do something extremely risky." His voice was full of worry, immediately shutting her plan down.

Rava shook her head, a crooked smile across her face. Well, I wasn't asking you, I'm telling you!" He sighs in defeat, knowing she was too stubborn and determined to follow anyone's orders, but hers. "Just make sure you will be okay. You're like a sister to me. " He called out to her as he watched her take off.

"How are we going to distract the alpha?" Tuffnut asks. Eret got cocky and decided to open his mouth. Have you forgotten who you're riding with? There isn't a dragon alive I can't rangle. " The trapper tells the group confidently.

Rav rolled that sea-green gaze, then whistled to his dragon. "Ah! Except for this one!" He screams as his dragon springs towards the ocean. Snotloat snickers. "Amatur." Rava laughed with him, diving down. "I'll go get him. I'm going to need his help. Everyone else deals with the big one. " She said, dashing off with the baby shuttleclaw.

In the distance, she heard Hiccup yell playfully. "I thought I was supposed to be giving orders." She chuckled, rolling her eyes and taking off once again.