Apology 23

.: RECAP :.

Rava opens her eyes, jerking her body. She looked around, she was still in her tent. She soon realized this was all a dream. A tiny smile crept on her face, as the advice of her father popped up in her mind.

"Remeber to be true, Eh?"

This is a new chapter in her life where she now needs to make the necessary choices to get the future she wants. Will Rava be true to her feelings? That's for her to decide.

———————————————————————————

.: YOUR/RAVA POV :. 

I woke up from a weird dream; I saw ... dad. Shifting my gaze to the sky, I smile bittersweetly. I guess dad will always be there, even when he is gone. I shift my position where my arm is resting on my knee, staring out of my tent. I ponder how I can make this up to Eret. I haven't been the best person these past hours. 

"Damn Dad, best timing to give me boy advice. I messed up, like really badly. I being such a bitch for no valid reason." I voice. My gaze to the ground, as if I was a scolded child.

Damn, I despise being wrong. It's so weird. I quickly got up, searching for Eret. I first checked the docks since I'm closest there. Then the stables and arena to see if he is doing his own workout or getting his dragon. Now it's time to check the main hall; it's time for lunch anyway.

I head to the main hall, praying that he isn't going to be too mad at me for what I said. I opened the doors to the main hall, to gather some food and leave. Eret's gaze landed on me but quickly shifted somewhere else.

A wave of guilt washed over her. She could clearly see that Eret is still upset. Her appetite decreased as her feeling started to sink in. All she grabbed was a bowl of her favorite fruit and a drink. I took my place at the table, which unfortunately was next to him.

I shift uncomfortably as we had small-talk about how our day was so far. Starla was there but, it was different now. She probably knows what happened. She did what she did this morning and started to play with my hair. 

I cringed at her touch but let it be as I try to figure out how to apologize to Eret. My thoughts were interrupted by a harsh tug, causing me to wince. Sending a daggered glare towards a certain bitch's direction.

Jerking my body away from her and pulling my hair on the opposite shoulder from her touch. I wanted to really hit her but hold back.

"Starla, I really would like for you to not pull on my hair. I'm trying really fucking hard not to beat the shit out of someone today, but you are making it very difficult to do so." My voice laced with a mix of frustration and exhaustion.

I am not the one, not today. She snickers at me, about to touch me again, but to my surprise. Eret puts his arm around my waist, shooing her hand away. Damn bitch, you actually know how to make me feel even more guilty. I say some messed up shit, hurt your feeling and, yet you still extremely kind to me.

I hesitantly removed his arm, avoiding any eye contact. I felt so bad about what I said. I shouldn't have said what I said. I quickly finish my berries and head off. I couldn't understand how he is so nice.

I am Rava, Rava former princess to a tribe, heir to the thrown to said tribe, a bad bitch, a bitch, Ms. Bitch; how in Thor's great name am I this fucking nervous to say 'Hey, Tough guy, I sorry. I was stupid and stubborn.'