Not So Bad After All 26

[A/N: Sorry for not posting in a while. This is also very short. I've been busy lately with family and working on another project. I and a Friend of mine are working on a BakugouXOc story. Since she got me addicted to MHA/BNHA]

.: RECAP :.

I tread quietly, looking for him. Once I spot him, peacefully sharping his sword. I went to a tree behind him started climbing. How the fuck has he not heard me. I jump to the next tree, climbing down to a certain point.

I hang upside down, swinging in front of him. "Watsup, Babes!" He flinched slightly from the sudden noise. "Good Afternoon, my Love. May I ask, why are you spying on me?"

I roll my eyes, throwing a hand over my head. "I can't just talk to you?" He chuckles, "Not what I meant, my love. What brings you here?" I slightly laugh.

"I want you to meet me on a cliff at sunset. Just us, I will explain more at the time don't be late.~" I sang. Just like that, I climbed to the top, having my trusty flying lizard take me off.

———————————————————————————

-SUNSET-

[The cliff is the same one Astrid and Hiccup were on in the third movie.]

Rava stood on the cliffside, patiently waiting for her partner. Time flew by while she waited, a familiar growl erupted. Eret hopped off his dragon.

"You wanted to meet up here, correct?" Eret asked. Rava's eyes never wavered from the sunset, but she answered him with a small "Ye.' He took his seat next to her taking in the colors that painted the sky.

Rava smiled softly, speaking up. "You know Tough guy, you're aren't so bad after all." The raven-haired man chuckled at that statement coming from her mouth.

"It took you long enough to realize, love." Rolling your eyes, you tackle him. "Don't make change my mind." She playfully threatened.

He laughs at the teasing threat. Flipping the girl he found to love on the ground. He bends down to whisper in her ear. "Never In a million years." Rava and Eret stayed in that spot, until the sun was no longer visible, as tint twinkling lights infested the dark sky.