It fits perfectly!

"Her nanny?" I ask, definitely a little shocked. "You hardly know me!"

"Well, I may or may not have had a few background checks run on you. You can't be too safe, and my daughter's safety is one of the most important things to me. You've seen no doubt, how well guarded we've kept her. It's for good reason." he clears his throat and continues. "Theresa borrowing your phone was a nice surprise, it allowed me to come and talk to you more before making a final decision...that is, I will have to talk to Soph about it but I think this all has worked out perfectly." He reclines back into the chair slightly, again.

"How so?" we pause to smile at the girls as they reenter the room, holding handfuls of Cailyn's barbie dolls. They push away the crayons and coloring books to make room to play on the floor and on the coffee table.

"Well everything seems to fit together; you want a job that can be done at your home, I want a nanny who can either come stay at our house or come there everyday or has a cozy home that Theresa will feel comfortable being dropped off at for the majority of the day."

"I see...and the girls do already get along well, don't they?"

"Exactly. And another thing, to ease your doubts, Theresa only let her current, er that is, former nanny hold her after the nanny had been employed for months. She knew you minutes and let you pick her up. I think that she already likes you, despite how short a period of time she's known you."

I consider this. He's right, everything does seem to add up very nicely. But am I really ready for this? Am I ready to take on such a prestigious job, for one thing? And for another, am I ready to work for my former  (let's not discuss this little white lie) idol?

Only 327 words, sorrryyyy