000: prologue

the curtains open, revealing the silhouette of a somewhat broad-shouldered boy, his back facing the camera, and front looking at the moon and faint stars above him

"have you arrived yet?" a muffled tone is apprehended.

"yes mom, you don't have to worry." the male scoffs, his hand holding his phone to his ear, and his free hand running through his dark ebony hair.

"good, you better not disappoint us again." from there, the call ends just like that. a forlorn sigh escapes the lips of the boy.

"what do i do..." he whispers.

a crisp wind blows, moving his hair with the breeze, and then...

.

the scene fades to black.

.

the view opens up a little fuzzy, behind the figure of a boy sleeping on a table filled with papers.

"what time is it...?" slowly, he creeps his hand to his phone seeing the time past midnight.

he gets up from his chair, realizing he fell asleep from working on a school project.

he yawns, proceeding into the kitchen. he grabs a water bottle from the fridge, drinking the cool liquid as he looks out the window in front of the sink.

after recycling the empty plastic bottle, he walks outside and sits on the balcony of his apartment.

"the stars are bright tonight." he whispers.

the camera behind him zooms out, displaying the stars, the frame of the door, the outskirts of the living room, and then...

.

the scene fades to black as well...

.

and once more,

a scene of the two boys together,

looking out to the night sky.

.

welcome to sky lights.