018

"what are you doing here?" you could have just gone your way and ignored me

"what are you doing here?" you could have just gone your way and ignored me. i have terrible social skills. "you look kind of... lost?"

"i'm with sunghoon." his eyes widen once hearing sunghoon's name. "are you lost?" i ask back. within seconds, his expression seemed to be quite paranoid, like he wasn't sure whether he should be talking to me or not.

"n-no." with that, sunoo leaves, without waving me any goodbyes. is he okay? i shrug off the random thoughts beginning to form in my head and walk over to sunghoon.

"why are you feeling yourself, sunghoon?"

"ah, you scared me." i raise my eyebrows.

"what are you doing?" pointing out to him his odd actions of moving his hand above his tummy.

he chuckles. "i guess maybe i have butterflies in my stomach from thinking about you."

"haha, very flirtatious. totally got me blushing. now please grab your whipped cream." i'm blushing. uhm, well, there's no proof that i'd actually like park sunghoon, is there? what if i'm just flustered at what he said? ahaha...

"alright, alright, let's get going." that isn't a smile, that's a smirk-

he grabs my wrist and gently pulls me with him over to the cashier who seemed to light up in shock once seeing the two of us. "u-uh, h-hi. the whipped c-cream is five d-dollars." the female in front of us turns a light shade of pink. sunghoon gives her cash. "d-do you need-"

"i don't need a bag."

"o-okay..." she hesitantly gives back the can of whipped cream back to sunghoon. "uhm, i-if it's alright, c-could i get your n-number?"

"he's taken already." i blurt out. I WANT TO COMMIT NOT BREATHING.

"o-oh, s-sorr-"

"oh?" sunghoon looks at me. give me a heart failure, please. give me a punch in the face. anything. do i just run? he grins and puts an arm over my shoulders. "that's right." he chuckles again.

"alright, have a great day, miss." sunghoon dismisses us from the shy cashier. we were walking in the store's parking lot, back to the residential areas. his arm was still around me as he led us to some place i wasn't so familiar with yet. i did not say a word. a single word.

gosh, the nonexistent emotional activity living between sunghoon and i are at the level of 7%. why can't he say something from his vocal chords, the state of noise is nowhere to be found.

we sit down on a bench kind of in the middle of nowhere. an alley of rich tenements? sunghoon opens the can and sprays a heavenly amount of the white foam into his mouth. he offers me some and i reluctantly take it. it wasn't that bad, to be honest, the flavor could've been better, but it probably would've been worse if i wasn't with sunghoon.