About the Story

This is the book 2 of Seducing Ms. Innocent.

I suggest you read the first book, before this one for you to understand. As you all know, in the first book, Kaitlyn gave birth to twins. I published the story of their twins already, both are entitled "Chasing Your Heart" and "The Gust of Wind" you can just go to my profile, and browse for these stories.

Some scenes in the twins' stories, also has a connection to this story. So if you want, you can read that before this so you could understand. But if not, it's okay. This is focused more on Kaitlyn and Derrick's life.

And to those who don't know, in the story "Chasing Your Heart" it was announced that Kaitlyn and Derrick gave birth to another boy. Named "Dashiell Adley Montevilla" to those who will ask, yes, I will make a story for him, but not now. I have many pending stories to be published. :)

I know, I said na wala nang book 2, but thanks to my brain. I thought of a plot for their story. So, here it is. :)

I hope you all enjoy this story, and happy reading!

Follow me on my twitter account for updates:  fleurdebleueWP

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Happy reading!