~Gif Oneshot #1~

You and Natasha had an argument about you going on dangerous missions that you weren't supposed to and neither of you were talking for a whole day. Clint had tried to fix this by helping the two of you solve your problems by training together in the fighting rink at SHIELD's training training room.

Little did either of you know that you would be fighting each other as Clint had said to you that he wants you to train with him.

Once you and Natasha faced each other the two of you were like 'fuck it' and went hard at each other. You tried to catch up with her moves and study them but she totally kept kicking your ass, throughout the whole of the fight Clint watched the two of you, all he could hear was you two talking and fighting at the same time.

After a while the two of you were quite tired but still kept going, Natasha threw a punch which you dodged quite easily but then she grabbed you and flipped you over her; you landed on the rinks floor and groaned at the pain of the impact. "Sorry" She blurted out as she walked out of the rink straight to the showers. Clint was going to stop her but then he saw that you were most certainly injured and helped you up.

You thanked him and headed for the showers as well.

After the shower you walked out with a robe on, Natasha did the same. The two of you made eye contact, you didn't want this fight to last any longer and blurted out "I'm sorry Nat. I didn't mean to worry you. I just wanted to be more helpful, I can fight you know."

Nat rolled her eyes at you and gave you 'that' look. She turned her gaze away from you like she was thinking about something to say.

 She turned her gaze away from you like she was thinking about something to say

"Look, you just really worried me. I know you can fight and hold your own, but that last mission you went on was very dangerous. You're not fully to blame though, I'm mad at Wanda for even letting you on the mission with her when you weren't supposed to go without Fury's permission." She explained to you. 

The two of you stood in silence for another few seconds, nothing but silence until your redhead girlfriend came out with the words "I'm sorry I don't want to fight you anymore. Because I love you" She said that last part very fast but you kind of understood what you meant. You laughed.

"What was that?" You asked her just to make her say it again. 

"I'm sorry?" She replied, although she knew fully well what you meant. "No after that?".

She sighed but then smiled "You heard me." She replied with, she's so stubborn but that's one thing you liked about her.

"I'm sorry to." You reply.

The two of you shared a kiss and Natasha took you to the medic room to put some ice on the bruise on your back as a result of the little fighting 'practice' you both had. Which she apologised for immediately.