THOR

3RD POV

Just as she got done with the Iron Man situation, Alayna gets a call from Phil Coulson.

"Suit up Ala, we got  a problem in New Mexico. That the Director wants us to look into."

"Alright, Phil meet you there."

"Bye, Lunar." Phil said jokingly

"Goodbye, Agent Coulson." Alayna said right back

With a sigh, she started up the stairs to her apartment and got ready for another adventure one she wouldn't forget any time soon. This proved that there were other people like her out there not that she knew that of course.

This time is when the second Avenger came strolling into Alayna's life. His name was Thor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alayna then proceeded to get ready for a fight putting on her special blindfold to boot. She didn't know what was coming much less did she know that it was gonna be a huge hammer in the ground. She just wanted a normal mission but, no. She had to be dragged on the one that had gods in it.

Two imposing government vehicles pull up to a stop. A Fed in a suit climbs out, and a girl in a grey and blue supersuit does as well. They both peer down at the boisterous gathering below, his eyes fixed on the object at the center of the crater.

Phil Coulson stares down at the object which glows with an otherworldly blue energy, it was known as Mjolnir. Alayna then pulls out a phone.

"Sir -- we've found it." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed and Alayna was with Coulson monitoring the hammer. Just as she was about to come at it with a device that a scientist has given her to monitor the rays of radiation its pulling off. The alarm starting blaring and it started storming chaotically. They then got word that Thor the high and mighty, was breaking into their facility.

"I need eyes in the sky, now!" Alayna said into her ear piece, she and Phil Coulson were almost running to the computers as Thor beat one of your toughest guys. The agents around her complied immediately one of them being Agent Clint Barton. She was the directors right hand girl after all, even if no one knew her name.

"You got it, Shadow Girl."

"Now is not the time, Clint."

Thor then made it to the room where the hammer was kept. With Coulson and Alayna standing on the 2nd floor watching what he was going to do.

Coulson and Alayna watch Thor with anticipation as Thor wraps his hand around the hammer. He smiles, as if triumphant, lifts... but the hammer doesn't move. Thor looks confused, tries again with two hands, to no avail.  Anger and frustration overtaking him. He strains with all his might, screams from the effort, bellowing up at the storm and lightning above him. Something begins to appear on the side of Mjolnir -- glowing runes. The ones that his own father put there. Alayna notices this and her eyes widen. Thor looks down, sees them.

But, still, the hammer doesn't budge. Thor falls to his knees before it, rain pouring down around him, as the glowing runes fade away. He's failed. Unworthy.

Coulson looks on, disappointed. A bunch of Shield Agents move in, guns trained on Thor, surrounding him. Alayna could feel it raging off of him. She put her hand on his shoulder and pushed calmness in him.

Coulson activates his radio.

"Ground units, move in. Show's over."

"Take him to the interrogation unit." Alayna says into her com.