CHAPTER 3

3RD POV

Alayna was emotionless she knew that. She didn't know that looking at her parents graves would it bring it back though. She wanted to believe that her childhood with her parents was a good one. But she knew she was lying to herself, Alayna just wanted to be normal after all. All that she can remember from her childhood is her little siblings birth, her parents fear, and getting sold to Hydra. After all of that it was just pain.

Endless nights of pain, and suffering, until she escaped at 15 years old.

Alayna wanted to believe that her parents loved her, but right now looking at their graves she knew they didn't.

They were afraid of her, she knew that.

Part of her wanted to let herself wallow in the fact her parents were dead, but she didn't let herself, because she never even knew them as parents. Maybe because she knew them as the people who were afraid of their own daughter, because she had powers that couldn't be explained.

Maybe because she had an even better family now that actually loves her.

But she also knew they were afraid of her too, what she could do. She was the most powerful human in the world that came with some side effects.

Now she lived with a mask, nobody knowing who she really is.

Some people see glimpses like, Her father, Steve, Katherine. Others see Lunar the alter ego she has for herself.

A blindfold over her eyes specially made so she could see out and no one can see in.

She wanted to be like this, to protect people from herself, because if people end up knowing her.

Hydra will come for them.

All of them.

She often wondered what her life would be like if she didn't have powers, she would have stayed with her real parents, her siblings, but Alayna knew she wouldn't have been happy.

She also wanted to know where her siblings were now, if she could take care of them maybe even get them adopted by her dad.

She didn't know that they would soon be in a Hydra base getting there own powers to get revenge for their parents death, and to find her.

Alayna then stood up from the graves and made her way back to her Quinjet, knowing that they had some stuff to deal with. Specifically a god who is obsessed with green, who wants to take over the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Quinjet lands down a massive battleship known as the Helicarrier. It has two runways. One with direct access to a hangar at the rear is aligned along the spine of the vessel. Agent Coulson and Steve walk down the ramp, meeting up with Natasha Romanoff. As Alayna comes up just behind them.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers. You already know Agent Lunar." Phil Coulson says nodding to Alayna.

"Hey Steve." Alayna said with a smile.

"Hey Doll."

"Steve what did I say about calling me that-" Alayna said with a small blush still keeping her emotionless facade. While Natasha and Coulson watched obviously shipping the two.

"-Ma'am?" Steve says ignoring Alayna.

"Hi." Nat says to Steve as she turns to Coulson. "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace."

"See you there." Coulson walks away nodding to Alayna, leaving them alone, the trio walk towards the railing of the Helicarrier.

"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asks Steve.