CAPTAIN AMERICA

3rd POV

Alayna is presented with the iced super soldier just a few weeks after, the hulk situation. The man had been found just off the coast of the Arctic. Alayna couldn't believe what she was seeing, the only other man alive that was a super soldier that wasn't evil or brainwashed into it was right before her eyes.

Someone that she could have something in common with much less the fact that he was from the 40's. He was someone she could level with because he was like her. Not with the shadow and empath super powers, no but with the super soldier part? Yes.

Now here she was in front of a room that they structured to be like in the forties. The super soldier sat sleeping in a coma like state in the far corner of the room from what she could see from the camera's. They wanted her here to see what he was feeling. Well she would of came anyway to make sure that Coulson wouldn't have a heart attack.

She walked into the room a doctor was in there with the sleeping soldier.

"Oh, hello. Agent Lunar is it?"

Alayna nodded.

"They told me you would be coming."

Alayna inferred that 'They' was either her father or Phil Coulson or maybe both....Probably both.

"So, Agent Lunar what do you feel ?"

Alayna could feel everything the moment she entered the room she just didn't say anything, because the doctor was nervous. About her, what she would do. It overwhelmed Alayna just a little bit made her grimace. Made her think.

'What the heck did I do to you doc?'

The blindfold wearing girl, then focused around them, she could feel the doctors nervousness, how stoic the guards outside were. She could feel how excited Phil Coulson was from all the way over here too. The soldiers was interesting, it was faint almost like it wasn't supposed to be there. She sank deeper into her empathic abilities only focusing on the faint tremor of the feeling. Alayna could feel him.

"He's restless. He's been asleep for far to long." She said after a minute. The doctor nodded jotting something down on a piece of paper and then walking off. Leaving Alayna alone with Captain America.

After a few minutes of just standing in the room awkwardly she walked over kneeling beside his bed. Looking at the super soldier with interest, this man was like her? she really couldn't believe it. The man was in ice for almost 70 years so she guessed that she was being a little over critical.

She touched his hand and felt his emotions. The restlessness, the longing, the sadness, the greif. How can one sleeping person have so many emotions? She had no idea. Alayna could feel all of them though. She took a deep breath and said something to the sleeping man to maybe calm him not really wanting to use her powers on a man thats in a coma and that could wake up any second.

"Hey, your gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be just fine, you saved everyone. You did a great job too." Hoping to calm the sleeping soldier while he slept.

She felt a change in his emotions, and Alayna knew she did the right thing.

She didn't know this at the time but, he heard her speaking in his unconsciousness, Steve wondered who she was. Why she was there, she sounded so kind. It was unreal, like trying to speak back when your bodies asleep. All he knew is that he believed her he didn't know why but, he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Alayna was there when he woke up, Shield monitored his brain showing when he'd wake up. Plus Alayna could feel it, his emotions were getting stronger. She didn't like how they were doing it though, having the room be forties themed, the girl dresses up as a agent from the forties, even the baseball game. She thought it was just a little to cruel. She didn't want him to wake up like this, but her father insisted.