CHAPTER 4

3RD POV

Alayna, was free falling from a Quinjet Steve a little ways behind her. He had a parachute that made him stop though she soluted him as she fell. She landed in a tall tree, using her powers to stable herself.

Just as Thor and Iron Man crash into the forest. Thor rolls himself up. Iron Man is still standing, but keeps his distance. The helmet opens up. Alayna watched in the tree near them waiting for the right time to strike.

"Do not touch me again!" Thor yelled at the metal man.

"Then don't take my stuff." Tony yelled back.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with."

"Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" Tony says, Alayna cackled at that.

"This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice!"

"He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of my way... tourist." Then the Iron Man helmet clamps up and he walks away. In one quick move, Thor pulls Mjölnir, throws it, and knocks Tony clear across into a tree.

"Okay." Tony says angry. From the mountain side, Loki watches in amusement. Thor raises his hand. Mjölnir flies back to his hand. Thor swings the hammer, summoning a ray of energy. Iron Man stands up and from his hand boosters, a blast of energy the mighty avenger on his ass. Iron Man flies back up and knocks Thor into a tree. Alayna starts to climb down the tree, landing on the ground a little bit away from the cat fight.

"Right back at you, bitch! "

Thor, kneeling on the ground, pulls Mjölnir to his hand, raises it to the skies and pulls in lightning and thunder! Thor points the hammer at Iron Man and the outpouring of bolts lighting increases in intensity. Tony falls back.

"Power at 400% capacity."

"How about that?" Tony says as he fires away from his hand boosters, pushing Thor to his knees. Like two gunslingers ready to draw, both Thor and Iron Man fly towards each other and meet in the middle and ascend up. Alayna feels the anger of both of them and it overwells her.

The two battle. Iron Man grasps Thor, elbowing him and smashing him into the side of a mountain. Thor leaps off the mountain and takes Iron Man with him.

"Their gonna kill each other..." Alayna whispered. She runs to keep up with them, feeling Steve's senses close to her as well, knowing it would just end badly.

Thor and Iron Man crash right back down, smashing down every tree possible. Tony yanks Thor right up. Thor grabs both hand boosters and begins to crush them. Tony quickly charges as much energy as he can and shoots energy in Thor's face. Thor falls back, losing his stance. Iron man headbutts Thor, with his gold-titanium alloy helmet. Thor headbutts him with his head and actually sends Tony across the forest. Alayna still sprinting to keep up with the two because not everyone can fly here.

Iron Man boosters up and flies back at Thor, grabbing him by the arm and cape and swings him into another tree. Thor looks up, ready. Thor runs with all his patience out the window. Tony swings and misses, giving Thor the momentum to grab him, lift him and smash him down hard. Alayna ducking down as Thor summons back Mjölnir to his hand. Just as he's about to put the hammer down, Tony uses his hand boosters to skid across the ground and trip Thor over. Standing up, Thor looks for him, but from behind him, Iron Man crashes into his back. Thor stands facing Iron Man. Ready to pounce...

Steve's Captain America shield ricochets off both Thor and Iron Man, stopping them. They look up and see what looks to be Captain America standing on top of a fallen tree with the shield back in hand. From where Alayna's standing it looks like something really bad is about to happen.