Romano

*Not a new chapter! Just a chapter that has been split into two*

O L I V I A

What the fuck just happened...

Alessio had left his room and left me alone in a complete daze.

He had left me with so much to think about and I had no idea how to feel. He wanted to spend the day with ME and he wanted me to attend a party with HIS family.

Why would Alessio Romano want his family to see him with a girl like me? I'm not anything like the Romano family.

Surely, I'd stick out like a sore thumb.

After a while of sitting on his bed and fighting with the thought of what to do, I decide to get up and go through the motions of showering.

I slipped into my clothes he had cleaned overnight and hurried down the stairs to find him waiting for me.

He looked fucking amazing.

A pair of dark sunglasses holding his black hair back. He had changed into a leather jacket and his favorite black boots with faded jeans.

How did a human this perfect exist?

A smile crawls over his face as he sees me enter the room and he reaches out to take my hand.

"You look so beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile up at him. "You look good yourself."

I let him lead me out of the house and to the Porsche waiting outside. The weather is beautiful today which makes our drive even better. The windows are down and we keep our hands intertwined tightly with one another.

I catch Alessio throwing me little glances here and there as he speeds a little too quickly for comfort through the hills.

Eventually, he comes to a stop in front of an unfamiliar building with boarded up windows.

"I will be back," He says and steps out. "Please do not leave the car."

Part of me wanted to protest because I was so curious to see what he does, but I decided against it.

I watched him disappear through a set of doors and then did the best I could to keep myself preoccupied for the next 45 minutes.

I was grateful to see him step back out of the doors after some time and climb back into the car. He smelled like weed.

"Few more stops."He tells me and slides his sunglasses back on.

The next few stops were almost the same as before. He would go inside some weird warehouse before coming back. I was a little confused as to why he wanted me to come if he was going to be so busy, but also grateful it meant I could have a peak at his daily life.

Eventually, he had pulled up to a really cute retail store. The front was very classy and cute. Beautiful dresses and modern teenage clothes displayed neatly in the storefront window.

I look over at him for an explanation but he says nothing as he comes to my door and helps me out from the car.

Inside the building we are greeted by a girl wearing a ruffled blouse and black pencil skirt. She rushes up to us with a wide smile.

"Welcome! It's so good to see you again Mr. Romano."

Alessio nods, "Likewise. How's business?"

"Amazing as ever! You know we'd do anything for you," She says flirtatiously.

I raise a brow. "For you?"

He laughs, "We own this business. Well, it is mostly one of Anna's projects."

He pulls me along gently and guides me some clothing racks. I let my fingers feel through the different fabrics until I find something that feels silky and smooth.