Someone Like Her

The Rules of Engagement

All persons entering a heart do so at their own risk. Management can and will be held responsible for any loss, love, theft, ambition or personal injury. Please take care of your belongings.

Please take care of the way you look at me. No roller skating, kissing, smoking, fingers through hair, 3 am phone calls, stained letters, littering, unfeeling feelings, a smell left on a pillow, doors slammed, lyrics whispered, or loitering.

Thank you.

-- I wrote this for you, pleasefindthis

●---------------

Summary

Word has it that opposites attract. Jessica Keith would give the pithy expression two middle fingers because a wild party girl like her and the prim do-gooder, Matthew Parkinson are opposites hopeless to attract, let alone breathe the same air.

However, their case as "mismatched shoes" rendered them both attentions. Women get jealous and men steer clear.

Matthew saw a possibility of getting the woman of his dreams. Jessica saw the possibility of ridding the man of her nightmares. But they hadn't seen the possibility of "pretend-dating" turning to an actual romance.

●---------------

Author's Note

This is the fourth book to the Baby Blue Series. But it can also be read as a standalone. Read it however you want as long as you're happy.

First book: Happily Divorced

Second book: Sweet as You

Third book: Her Right Mistake

Fourth book: About Kylie

●---------------

Disclaimer

Please be noted that this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

PLEASE BE REMINDED that this is the first draft of my story so that means there will be a LOT of typos, grammar mistakes, plot holes and apart from that, there's also the fact that it needs to be polished hard, and the writer needs to think hard whether she's doing something right or she's wasting the time of her readers. Please know that this still requires a ton of revisions, rewrites and re-reads for it to be at least half as good as a not so crappy book.

●---------------

Copyright © 2021 Aileedales All rights reserved.