PROLOGUE

Super Junior is no more under SM ENT. It's been a year the label had been separated and Kangin, Sungmin and Zhoumi are a part of the label but do not work with the group.

The label is now administered in the following way

CEO: Leeteuk

COO: Hee Chul

CFO: Siwon

Vocal Dept: K.R.Y

Rap Dept: Eun Hyuk

Dance Dept: Shin Dong

Production and composition head: Dong Hae

The eldest also look after the overall development of the trainees including their variety, comedy, linguistic, hosting, DJ, acting, martial arts etc skills. One group of 6 members had already debuted under the label and are doing fairly good in the industry.

The members of Super Junior are now Board of Directors of label SJ and they have a separate practice room for themselves. It is on the floor of administration so that they don't have to move much in order to practice. All the members have their own offices and they have a closet in there so that they can change instantly before going somewhere or after coming from somewhere. The HODs of vocal, rap and dance dept are rarely found in their offices because they spend a lot of time in developing their trainees and then they write, compose and choreograph for their own group as well. The eldest takes care of most of the paper work and whenever they have a meeting, it only turns into a chaos.

Most members are married and the rest are dating. They are still childish, immature, crazy, sassy people who are so different from the ones that makes the trainees shiver in fear of getting kicked out.

________________________________________________________________________________

I just can't resist myself from writing about them and thus, I hope you enjoy my imagination.

Keep reading and stay safe.