THE SECOND MEETING

The next morning the group was informed that there will be a meeting after the dinner. As soon as the message was sent Hee Chul received a call.

Chul: Hello Kyu.

Kyu: Hyung, where are you?

Chul: I am at the office, why?

Kyu: Hyung, I have something to talk to you about. Can I come right now, if you have some time?

Chul: Sure, I have no schedule for next two hours.

Kyu: Thank you hyung. I will be there in a few minutes.

And the call ended. As mentioned, after a few minutes Hee Chul heard a few soft knocks on his door, after which the door opened and all the members entered. He was surprised to see all of them and moved towards the sofa while signalling them to sit as well. He sat at the heads place while Yesung, Shin Dong, Eun Hyuk, Dong Hae sat on his right and Siwon, Rye Wook and Kyu Hyun sat on his left.

Chul: Woah, I wasn't expecting all of you over here. Anything special?

Kyu: Hyung, do you know why the meeting has been called tonight?

Chul: Yeah, it is because we need some changes to be made in the stage of our 200th concert and you will be briefed about it over there but I know that you here for something else so don't try to change the topic dear Kyu.

Everyone giggled listening to him.

Hae: You know hyung, they are pretty sharp tongued as well but you always know everything. When will be able to hide such things from you?

Chul [smiling]: You can never do that Hae because as Leeteuk says, I am the reason most of you are sharp tongued. That is why I always know what you are up to in mind games. And this is the last time I am saying come to the topic.

Shin: Hyung, all of us have thought a lot about it and we want to do a special ceremony for Teukie hyung.

Yes: We have never properly thanked him for taking care of us before and after debut. He has always taken care of our image and worked harder than any of us to make sure that we stay in the industry.

Hyuk: Yes hyung, he has taken care of me and Hae when we were middle school students like our parents and we have only been bratty towards him.

Hae: We want him to know what we feel and we want to showcase that not just in our speech but something special.

Won: He has always encouraged us to do whatever we wish and however we wish and has covered up for us always. He deserves a special thanks.

Wook: Even though we don't respect him enough on broadcasts we really appreciate his efforts hyung. That's why we want to do something for him.

Kyu: He never left our sides even when he was in army or we were in army. He always there when we needed him, on a single phone call he would be standing right next to us proudly showcasing us and saying how much he is proud of us. Help us hyung.

Chul: You know he will be really glad to know that all of you love and respect him so much. Fine, if you want to do something for him, let's do it. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Hyuk: We want to compose a special song for him and make a music video for it which will be filled with his moments with us. We also want to prepare a special video for him where we will express our gratitude. That's it.

Chul: Good. I liked it. When he will announce the changes tonight he will ask for a rearranged file. In that file, give some extra time to KRY and D&E. While in the actual concert, you will perform for a reduced timing and save the extra time for all of this. We will present your surprise with the cake during the last ment. Anything else?