THE AWARD CEREMONY

The Super Show began and every day was new experience altogether for everyone, the members and the ELFs. Even if they had planned to do so many things during all of their concerts adding some fun elements for every night, nothing could beat the excitement they bore in their hearts for their anniversary.

The show opened with Dong Hae's birthday and the event was a grand success for both the sides, the ELF project was successful and the member's surprise worked as well. It was his dream to have a song written for him like the one Hyuk wrote for Teukie during Sukira days and the members had gifted him exactly that with a video filled with his photos from his first day with them till that evening.

Everything was going well when the day finally arrived. It was not just the day of their anniversary but also a day where they had to attend an important award ceremony. It was more important because the surprise of the two eldest would be concluded as a success only if they will be able to coax their Chinese friend whom they were going to meet today.

The group settled at the place assigned to them and the ceremony began. Of course the hosts were none other than two best friends of Hee Chul. That day they received many awards. The performance they had planned also went well. Whatever happened on stage was seen by everyone but that was not something that would bring them the results.

Behind the scenes.

When the two met for the first time in waiting room with scripts in their hands and sentiments in their eyes, none could say anything. Leeteuk broke the ice.

Teuk: I am so glad to see you here Hangeng. You look so happy and satisfied now.

Han: Thank you hyung. I am also happy to see you here, Actually I wanted to say something.

Teuk: Sure, go ahead.

Han: When I was informed that you will be hosting the ceremony I begged them to team me up with you. I really missed standing on stage with all of you and knew that it could never happen again so I thought that......that...

Teuk: I am so proud of you that you did this Hangeng. I am also really happy to stand on stage once again with you.

They had many more small talks behind the curtains, away from the camera but they couldn't bring themselves to say what they really wanted to. Leeteuk knew he couldn't do this alone anymore and he sent Hee Chul a signal of help by making him dance on a girl group song abruptly. For everyone else, it was a matter of joke but for Hee Chul it was a signal that he was required backstage and he went.

Backstage:

He hugged Hangeng as soon as he saw them and they came apart a few minutes later.

Hee: Damn, your son looks so much like you Hangeng. When I saw him for the first time, I really couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He is so cute.

Han: Thank you so much Hee Chul-ah.

Hee: So for how long are you here in Korea?

Han: Four days. The little guy really wanted to look around, so....

Hee: That's great. You know we have a concert today evening and somehow the tickets aren't sold out so if you don't have any plans that can't be cancelled can you please come to see our show?

Han: It would be lie to say that I didn't know about it but don't go to the extent of saying that your shows aren't sold out just to invite me.

Hee: So should I consider your presence or give up on your seat?

Han: Why bother asking Hee Chul when you know that the things will go the way Universal Big Star wants?

Hee: You took the right decision. See you at the concert Hangeng. Oh and the tickets will be sent to you in the hotel, give your address to Teukie and our manager will pick you up from there.

He said while leaving and going back to where his team was sitting.

Han: Hyung, did you really had to call Hee Chul? Couldn't you ask me that much yourself? Am I so bad that you don't even to talk to me?

Teuk: No Hangeng. Listen to me please. I tried to muster up my courage to ask you but I couldn't. You know how hyung can't talk straightforwardly. That's why I called for Chulie because one he and you are really good friends and two, he knows his ways around words.

Han: You don't hate me hyung, do you?

Teuk [slapping the back of his hand]: Just because you have become father now doesn't mean you aren't my dongsaeng anymore. I still love and cherish you as much as I did before. I have always loved you Hangeng and trust me no one can hate a pure guy like you. Well, you have gone a little bald haven't you?

Han: Hyung.

The ceremony was wrapped up quite nicely and happily after which all the teams went backstage. Super Junior barged in the room of the hosts without any prior notice and hugged Hangeng. He was overwhelmed by the love he received from them and didn't have the courage to look into their eyes.

Hae: Hyung, I missed you. Did you miss us?

Han: Of course I have missed you Hae and everyone else as well.

Wook: Do you know what it is today hyung?

He knew very well but chose to decline.

Han: Is something special today? I am sorry I don't remember but I know it's none of yours birthday. What is it Wookie?

Kyu: Never mind hyung. It's okay if you don't remember. Are you here for some more time or are you going back to China by the next flight?

Han: Well, my son wanted to travel around your country so I am here for next four days.

Hyuk: That's great hyung. Will you come to our concert then? It's okay if haven't bought tickets yet, we can fit you somewhere in that big hall, I guess.

Han: I don't think you will have to do that Hyuk because Hee Chul already invited me and said that he will arrange for my seating as well.

Everyone rejoiced hearing that but the two older than him knew something was wrong. After few more minutes of talk, they pushed the kids out of the room and in the hands of the managers saying that they need to go back home to prepare for the concert. Though none wanted to leave, hyungs promised them that they can him at the backstage of their concert as well and sent them home successfully.

Teuk: Hangeng, You remember what is it today, don't you? You just didn't want to say, right?

Han: Hyung, why can't I ever lie to you?

Hee: You can't lie to us because we have taught you how to hide your feelings Hangeng. We know very well what signs you show when you want to hide any of your thoughts.

Han: I know hyung, I know it. It's your anniversary today. Happy 20th anniversary hyung.

Hee: It's not just our anniversary Hangeng, you are a part of us. Don't ever forget that.

Han: Why do you want me to come to your concert hyung?

Teuk: Because we want to fulfil the dream of our members and they dreamt of standing as 15 again on the stage. We want you to make an appearance during cake cutting like all the other members and let us show to the world that their opinions don't matter. We will always be 15 no matter what.

Han: Wait, does that mean everyone else have agreed to come?

Hee: How do you think should the dongsaengs reply when their hyung ask them for something?

Han: By agreeing to it?

Teuk: Exactly that's what they did. And you are going to do the same aren't you? You are a good dongsaeng after all.

Han: Hyung this is really not fair. You knew I will have nothing to say against you and that's why you did all of this hadn't you hyung?

Both of them just smiled and hugged him tightly. They informed him where he will be sitting and how he will join them. After this long talk they went home to prepare the night which would steal everyone's heart.