THE FIRST MEETING

While the directors of vocal, rap and performance dept. were busy improving their trainees, Dong Hae was composing a new song, Siwon was busy managing the finances and planning for their upcoming expenses, Kyuhyun and the eldest were out for their variety show appearances, all of them received a message on their phones.

MEETING AT 20:00PM AT THE CONFERENCE HALL. BE THERE ON TIME AND DON'T BE LATE.

It was a message from the head of the label and the trainees were informed that they will have an early off today. The whole day passed with them running around, teaching, shouting and having fun.

Ten minutes before the meeting, when the conference hall was being prepared, Hae entered with lots of coffee. He had brought for whole staff and also the members. Shin Dong appeared with some snacks to munch on during the meeting. Wook came with some healthy food that he had prepared himself. Rest members just came on time and everyone sat on their designated places. And the meeting began.

Teuk: How's the public reacting to Sungmin's new album?

Chul: They are pretty happy with the music and are contended by the fact that he doesn't work with us. Many people want us to perform together but many are still against it.

Kyu: I don't understand people. It's been ages since his marriage and he even has a kid now. What's the problem with them?

Teuk: What about Kangin? What is he doing next?

Siwon: Hyung is planning to act again and has received a few scripts as well. Though he is not given a male lead, he just wants to be in front of camera again and is thinking to accept two out of the five roles offered.

Teuk: Hmm, sent me a copy of the scripts and the roles offered to him. How is everything going for our newly debuted group?

Yesung: Hyung, the public gave a nice response for their music and performance skills. They have guested on more than a few variety shows and are preparing for their first concert tour now.

Hyuk: Yes hyung. We just have to change their choreography a bit and adjust their vocals according to the echo of concert hall. Rest assured.

Chul: Their variety skill is definitely different. They have something that belongs to them, you know like their individuality. We did good by not giving them characters. Let them be themselves and explore the industry in their own way to carve their own path.

Hae: Hyung, you know the songs that they wrote and composed are more famous than the ones that I wrote for them.

Teuk: That's impressive Hae but you know that we will still choose to use the songs written and composed by you.

Hae: Thank you hyung. I thought I don't have to do this anymore because no one would need it. I love you hyung.

Everyone laughed at how he was still a cry baby in front of their leader while he was so strong at home in front of his husband [Hyuk Jae].

Teuk: How's the preparation of our comeback going on?

Shin Dong: Come to the training at least for once hyung. You still don't know the choreography for stage.

Hyuk: No complaints from rap dept but hyung, please attend the rehearsal otherwise we will have to delay our comeback stage.

Everyone laughed again at this started complaining about the hyungs.

Chul: Jung Soo-ah, let's attend the rehearsal from now on and prioritize our things in a bit better way.

Teuk: I agree Chulie. Let's do that.