GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

For next three weeks all they did was to promote, showcase, fulfil their individual schedule, do group get together, teach the trainees and run their company. They practiced regularly for their upcoming Super Show and made sure to put some surprising elements for their fans.

One fine day when Leeteuk finally got the time to sit on his chair and look at the files on his desk after a tiring day at his schedules, Hee Chul barged in his room.

Chul: Jung Soo-ah, I have a good news for you.

Teuk: What is it, Chul?

Chul: Since you don't seem any excited, let's talk about something else. How have you planned to invite Hangeng?

Teuk: Damn, you are so excited to meet your friend, aren't you? Truthfully, it slipped out of mind and currently I have no plans. How about I tell you in two days.....or three maybe?

Chul: I knew it that's why I have a surprise for you.

Teuk: Don't tell me you have already talked to him and he agreed.

Chul [laughing]: No, no such thing has happened. I have received an invitation today.

Teuk: How is this connected Chul?

Chul: Will you listen to me patiently please?

Teuk: Sure, sorry, continue.

Chul: So, the invitation is from Annual Asia Artists Meet [AAAM]. Siwon has been invited as actor, Shindong has been invited as director, Donghae has been invited as composer and Super Junior, KRY and D&E has been invited as singer.

Teuk: Wow, that's too many invitations.

Chul: Yes and each invitee is nominated for being the best in their fields.

Teuk: Wait a minute, does that mean we are in competition with our own sub units?

Chul: Not exactly. KRY and D&E are in competition but we as Super Junior are invited to present performance. Also you have been invited to host the show along with my best friend who will take part to represent his country.

Teuk: Oh, I am so happy that we are not competing against our own sub units. After such a long time I will host an award show and that too with your best friend..........realisation struck.............what did you just say?

Chul [laughing]: You are so slow at times. I said you will host the show with my best friend named Hangeng.

Teuk: Oh my God!!!!! I can finally talk to him when we will be alone in the waiting room or behind the stage or while practicing. I will get so many chances to talk and convince him.

Chul: Want to know something more interesting?

Teuk: There's more to it?

Chul: It will be shooted on the afternoon of our 200th concert. I contacted the organisers and they have said that he has confirmed his presence and he will be coming with his whole family.

Teuk: Nothing could be better than this. I am so happy. So everything is done and only the stage has to take place now. We still have four months, so let's give it our everything.

Chul: I have something more to say as well.

Teuk: I was wondering why you haven't taken a seat in my room in past few days. Now you are here again, sitting so comfortably as if it's yours.

Chul: If you want me to leave you could say directly.

Teuk [laughing]: Sit down and continue. So what did you want to talk about?